Chapter 7

Big Bang

Chapter 7

Somewhere in Korea…

After Top returned from the emergency meeting at YG, he sat on the sofa drinking a bottle of vitamin water quietly.

“How is G Dragon?” Top asked in a worried voice when he saw Dae Sung came out of G Dragon’s room.

Dae Sung shook his head, let out a sigh and sat beside Top.

“No good. Tae Yang went to Japan to confirm something. I hope that Tae Yang could bring some good news. What’s the outcome of the emergency meeting?” Dae Sung replied as he used his hand so massage his head from the slight headache he was feeling.

“The police have been contacted. We have to contact the police as soon as possible. It is a matter of life. We have no choice. It won’t take long for this news to be known worldwide.” Top leaned on to the back of the sofa, closing his eyes for a slight moment.

“Top Hyung, is this the end of big bang?”

Dae Sung asked in a trembled voice.

Dae Sung hoped that Top could at least scold him for thinking negatively but he was greeted with silence.

***

Everywhere G Dragon looked, he could only see the silvery mist, obscuring the surroundings from view. G dragon squinted against the mist, trying feebly to make out where he was. It was deathly quiet. G Dragon couldn't even hear his own footsteps falling on the ground.

G Dragon blindly made his way forward, cursing softly under his breath. He couldn't even remember how he got here. Where was he and where was everyone else?

Seeing Seungri standing at a distance away from him, G dragon smiled.

“Seungri !”

G Dragon shouted Seungri’s name as he ran towards him.

However, Seungri seems to be getting further away from him no matter how long he ran.

“Seungri !”

G Dragon shouted Seungri’s name once more.

G Dragon stopped running when Seungri turned around and faced him.

“G Dragon hyung…”

Seungri spoke before flames started engulfed him.

G Dragon stood at the same spot, just staring at Seungri, horrified at the sight.  

Seungri didn't let a single sound escape him as the flames engulfed him. G Dragon continued to stare at Seungri. As the flames over his face, his mouth opened and only one word left him.

"Good Bye…"

G Dragon jerked awake in his bed. He was breathing heavily and his entire body was soaked with sweat. G Dragon took in his surroundings and realised that he was in his bedroom.

The memory of the nightmare made G Dragon bolt out of his room heading to the living room, hoping to see Seungri safe and alive.

Seeing Top and Dae sung sitting in the living room, G Dragon approached them.

“Top hyung, Dae Sung, where is Seungri?” G Dragon asked. Worry lacing his words.

Instead of replying G Dragon, Top and Dae sung stared at the floor.

Tears started to well up G Dragon’s eyes. Not wanting to face reality, G Dragon spoke again.

“Ah~! Seungri must have gone for a secret date with some girl again. This little punk, looks like I need to talk some sense into him again.”

“Seungri have gone missing!” Dae Sung cried out, his voice breaking. Unable to see G Dragon’s broken form.

After hearing what Dae Sung had said, G Dragon kicked the table in front of him. The table fell on to the floor, making a loud smashing sound.

“No! You are lying!” G Dagon shouted as he continued to throw anything that comes in contact in his hand on to the wall while Dae Sung cried loudly.

Unable to stand the current behaviour G Dragon was in, Top approached G Dragon and gave him a punch on his face.

Hoping that the punch could at least get some sense back for G Dragon to listen to what he is going to say next, Top held on to G Dragon’s arm.

“Stop behaving like this. Tae Yang went to Japan to confirm something. Let’s hope that he could bring back some good news.”

Hearing what Top had said, G Dragon calmed down a little before going back to his room to look for his hand phone.

Looking at G Dragon going back to his room, Top remembered what Dae Sung said moments ago.

Is this the end of big bang?

***

Somewhere in Japan…

 “Hyung, it was an accident. I didn’t mean it. I swear! You said that no matter what happened, you will always be by my side.” Hyun Seng spoke in a rasped voice.

“What did you do?” Tae yang tried speaking in a calm voice.

“It’s not my fault. It’s not my fault.” Hyun Seng chanted repeatedly with his hands covering his ears instead of answering Tae Yang’s question.

“What did you do?” Tae yang tried asking again with a hint of irritation as he pries Hyun Seng’s hands away from his ears.

“I pushed Seungri down the cliff!” Hyun Seng dropped his face into his hands once more and started sobbing.

Tae Yang felt his heart plummet to his stomach.

What he feared came true.

Before Tae Yang could react, Tae Yang felt his hand phone vibrating.

Realising that G Dragon is calling him, Tae Yang went out of Hyun Seng’s room to answer the call.

“Tae Yang! How is the situation in Japan? Have you managed to find Seungri yet? Please, you have to find him.” G Dragon said desperately.

Why? Is Seungri that important in his life that G Dragon don’t even asked about him? Does G Dragon still see him as his best friend? Tae Yang suddenly felt like a fool worrying about Seungri.

Tae Yang’s grip on his hand phone tightened. His body shaking with anger and jealousy filled his mind.

“G Dragon, I will contact you soon once I have news about Seungri.” Tae Yang replied before ending his call.

After ending his call, Tae Yang walked back into Hyun Seng’s room.

Approaching Hyun Seng once more, Tae Yang asked firmly.

“Hyun Seng, does anyone knew about this other than us?”

Hyun Seng shook his head while he continued to sob.

Tae Yang used his hands to hold on to Hyun Seng’s face. Making Hyun Seng look into his eyes.

“Hyun Seng. You must remember what I am going to say right now.” Tae Yang spoke slowly.

Gaining a slight nod from Hyun Seng, Tae Yang continued.

“You have never met or seen Seungri in Japan at all. You have never pushed Seungri down the cliff. What you had experienced was a nightmare.”

Tae Yang felt sorry for using Hyun Seng. For the first time, Tae Yang wanted to do something for himself even if he had to betray G Dragon.

Even though he is a Christian, he knew that GOD will not be happy about this.

It does not matter if he had to go to hell to pay for the consequences.

***

A fishing boat was out in the sea.

“Jong hyun! Come and give me a hand! The fishing net feels very heavy. Looks like we are earning big bucks this time!” A middle aged man spoke in an excited voice.

When Jong hyun helped to bring the fishing net on to the boat, he felt happy about the number of fishes caught in the net.

As Jong hyun filtered the fishes into different boxes, his face turned pale when he saw an unknown body.

Picking up his courage, Jong hyun approached the body to check for a pulse.

Jong hyun felt relieved that he could find a slight pulse. But, looking at the current condition of the unknown person, it seems that he had been in the water for a long period of time.

“Uncle! We have an emergency!”


Phew! That's the longest chapter I have written!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=it-pK6mUh_U

After debating with myself, I decided to add Jong hyun from shinee into my story  after watching the youtube clip as mentioned above.

A big thank you to all who subscibed and commented my story. You all are the ones that motivated and make me look forward to continue writing this story. =)