Chapter 65

Big Bang

Chapter 65

 

Dae Sung opened his eyes and took a moment to let his blurry eyesight clear up. Dae Sung looked around him and finally took in his surroundings. He is in a small room. Everything was white. From the crisp sheets that covered him to the ceiling and walls. The smell was artificial, too clean, just like the white that covered everything in the room. Finally, Dae Sung realised that he is in a hospital.

The throbbing feeling in his head was finally decreasing a bit and to the best of his abilities, Dae Sung tried hard to remember the last memory he had. Slowly they came like a fast running movie.  From the day that Tae Yang and Hyun Seng attacked him to the car accident that he had encountered and the echo of a voices he heard when he was in a coma.

“Seungri…” Dae Sung murmured to himself as his pupils dimmed at the thought of what is going to happen at the press conference and he exhaled unsteadily.

Dae Sung felt like his entire body was made of lead. He couldn't move. He inhaled deeply before pushing himself into a sitting position with all of his strength.

After half a minute passed, he succeeded.

Sweat drops were rolling down his back as Dae Sung made the last struggling effort to rise on his feet. When the floor was cold against his feet, his legs began to shake a bit before becoming completely steady.

So slowly, Dae Sung began dragging his feet, fighting to take nothing but one step.

“Seungri…” Dae Sung said in a shaky voice, hand was outstretched and tripping a few times trying to walk towards the door.

Suddenly, the door opened and the sight of Dae Sung awake and trying to get out of the room, made TOP rushed over to his side.

"Dae Sung! Oh thank GOD you're awake! Lie back down, I’ll go and inform the doctor.” TOP said while trying to gently push Dae Sung back into bed.

Dae Sung shook his head in weakened protest.

"No..." Dae Sung said in a shaky voice. "Need to find Seungri." he managed.

"Come on, Dae Sung. Your health is more importaant." TOP prompted.

Dae Sung looked at TOP and shook his head resolutely.

"No."

"Dae Sung...!" TOP started, losing his patience. But Dae Sung shook his head, closing his eyes to try and deal with the agony he was in. He could feel his entire body shudder due to the lack of energy.

"Seungri…" Dae Sung argued stubbornly. If he had to choose which is more important between his health and Seungri, it will be Seungri.

"Alright…" TOP relented, looking at how persistant Dae Sung had become. "Let’s go!"

***

As the time for the press conference neared, G Dragon grew increasingly anxious. He had not seen Hyun Seng and the thought of Hyun Seng’s temporary manager looking for Seungri made G Dragon felt that something was wrong.

G Dragon was too anxious to stay still and kept on pacing until he heard a voice calling his name.

"G Dragon!"

G Dragon swung his head around and was more than startled to see Dae Sung walking along with TOP, using TOP’s arm acting as a support.

Without waiting for them to come any nearer, G Dragon dashed towards them and G Dragon beamed at Dae Sung, not really knowing what to say.

"Dae Sung! Oh thank GOD you're awake! G Dragon said finally.

Dae Sung just smiled tiredly at G Dragon, his mind flickering back to his initiation. “Where’s Seungri?”

Before G Dragon could say a single word, there was a sudden bang and the door of the waiting room swung open.

Everyone in front of the waiting room froze on the spot, looking at Hyun Seng’s temporary manager breathing hard, his hands shaking with fear.

“Seungri…” Hyun Seng’s temporary manager said in his most controlled voice. “He’s missing!”

The words rang along the passageway, making everyone inhale deeply in shock. G Dragon found himself shocked at the news as well. He wasn't expecting that at all. He looked over at the rest of his band mates. Dae Sung and TOP looked like they had been slapped. Both were staring at Hyun Seng’s temporary manager in obvious shock. They didn't quite know how to react.

 “What?! What happened?" G Dragon asked, being the first one to recover.

“Seungri, he went to look for Hyun Seng at the roof top of the old YG building” Hyun Seng’s temporary manager explained as calmly as he could.

“I remembered Hyun Seng said that he wanted to end everthing. Is he going to end his life by dragging Seungri and Tae Yang Hyung along with him?” Dae Sung said quietly after a few minutes. The other three stared at him in shock.

“Dae Sung, what do you mean?” G Drago asked, hearing the fear in his own voice.

TOP and Dae Sung just looked at the floor and that was when G Dragon noticed the difference. The two of them looked a little pale and anxious about something.

"What is it? What's wrong?" G Dragon asked, feeling shivers of unease run up his spine.

TOP was the first to speak.

"We do not intend to let you know about this. But, looking at the current situation, it's better for you to learn from us before it’s too late…"

"What are you talking about? What situation?" G Dragon asked. He had a panicky feeling about the way the TOP and Dae Sung were looking at him. As if apprehensive that G Dragon would erupt any time soon.

TOP looked at Dae Sung and he stepped towards G Dragon.

"Seungri’s disappearance and Dae Sung’s accident were not a coincidence.”

TOP paused, as if unsure whether he should go on. G Dragon was feeling the uneasy feeling rise inside him.

"TOP Hyung, please…just tell me, what is going on?" G Dragon had a dreadful feeling about what TOP is going to say.

TOP gave G Dragon a worried look before saying.

"Tae Yang and Hyun Seng, they are the ones responsible for all those unfortunate incidents…”

G Dragon felt his heart flip in his chest. It couldn't be Tae Yang! Tae Yang is his best friend! There’s no way that he would do this!

“Impossible! There’s no way that Tae Yang would do that!” G Dragon shouted, holding TOP by the collar of his shirt.

“G Dragon Hyung….” Dae Sung said, fearfully but G Dragon didn't hear him.

“TOP Hyung! Tell me that you are lying!” G Dragon hissed as he pinned TOP to the wall.

TOP took a deep breath in an effort to control his temper.

"I wonder if your brain is actually capable of thinking about anything other than making music!" TOP scolded.

Hyun Seng’s temporary manager came back to his senses and heard the shouting match going on between the TOP and G Dragon. Dae Sung on the other hand, was trying to get both of them to calm down but it was an utter fail.

“Enough! All of you! Instead of shouting at each other, shouldn’t all of you think of a solution for the upcoming press conference?!” Hyun Seng’s temporary manager cut in.

Hyun Seng’s temporary manager’s words were followed by silence. The full impact of Hyun Seng’s temporary manager’s words hit home.

How are they going to bring the negative impact caused by the press conference when both, Seungri and Hyun Seng, are not present?

“Let me do the explanation instead.” Dae Sung said quietly.

Dae Sung’s quiet words were heard and were all staring at Dae Sung in shock.

"Dae Sung…" TOP began but was cut off by Dae Sung.

"Top Hyung, this is the only way to reduce the negative impact. Since I am one of the victims, I believe the reporters would believe what I said.” There was no argumentative tone in Dae Sung’s voice. He was merely stating the facts.

Dae Sung looked at G Dragon and gave him a sad smile.

“G Dragon Hyung,” Dae Sung said calmly and looked directly at G Dragon. “Go to the roof top of the old YG building. You will know the truth once you see everthing with your own eyes.”

"If you could, please stop a disaster from happening...” Dae Sung finished.

With that said, G Dragon left, running as fast as he could to the roof top of the old YG building.

G Dragon could not accept that Tae Yang was responsible for all those unfortunate incidents. He has to see it with his own eyes to proof that Tae Yang is innocent.