Chapter 3

Big Bang

Chapter 3

 

Somewhere in japan…

 

The sounds of crashing plates and utensils woke Tae yang from his peaceful sleep. Walking out of the room to find out who are responsible for making a racket in such an early morning, the sight of Dae Sung and TOP making breakfast amused him.

Apparently, both of them are too busy making breakfast to realise that Tae Yang have woken up and sat at the dining table in a sloppy position with one arm supporting his head on the table.

Looking at the ingredients near the sink, it seems that they are making gyudon for breakfast. Gyudon is everyone’s favourite food when they come to japan. Their love for Gyudon is to the extent that they totally can’t start work without it.

They usually asked their managers to buy gyudon for them. But looking at how TOP and dae sung worked together making gyudon made tae yang worried about the taste.

“HYUNG! Don’t you know how to cut the beef into equal pieces? Look at this! This piece seems to be 1mm larger than the other. Come, let me do this properly while you go and wash the rice” Dae Sung commented as he tried to snatch the knife from TOP.

The scene Tae yang is witnessing seems familiar to what had happened when TOP and dae sung were in a variety show, family outing. It is a pity that there are no cameras to take down this funny scene.

As Tae yang laughed softly at the scene that happened in front of him, G dragon took the chair beside him and sat with a tired expression on his face.

“Looks like you are woken up by them too.” Tae yang spoke softly while G dragon replied with a grunt and a hand covering his tired face.

“I wander how Seungri managed to sleep with this racket happening so early in the morning.” Tae yang commented in an amused expression.

As usual, once G dragon heard the word, Seungri, G dragon’s eyes seems to lit up and the sleepy expression on his face disappeared instantly.

A smile appeared on G dragon’s face as he took a box out of his pocket.

“Tae yang, let me show you something.” G dragon said happily while he opened the box.

Inside the box contains a bracelet.

“Seungri just broke the bracelet I gave him. Now, I am giving him another one. The highlight is not because it is a bracelet from Chrome Heart.” G Dragon spoke excitedly as he turned the underside of the bracelet.

“See this? I customised the bracelet by engraving “V.I” on it. In addition, I also brought this bracelet to a famous temple in japan to put some safety rites on to it……”

Tae yang had stopped listening to G dragon. Just looking at how happy G dragon looked right now made him feel sad and happy at the same time.

Tae yang and G dragon became friends when they are 13 years old when they got recruited by YG as trainees. They have gone through thick and thin together to fulfil a dream of theirs, to be a singer. To Tae yang, he regard G dragon as his precious friend. On the other hand, G dragon had once said that Tae yang is like a brother to him.

However, everything seems to change when Seungri got into YG. Seungri and G dragon seems to be getting closer each day. Damn, G dragon even hugged Seungri to sleep. These are the times that Tae yang wondered how important he is in G dragon’s life.

Tae Yang looked at his surroundings enviously. Dae Sung and TOP have each other for company. G dragon and Seungri have each other for company. To be honest, he does felt lonely sometimes. How he wished that big bang would be a group of six members instead of five.

Tae yang started to recall the happy times he had with Hyun Seng.

But, he got brought back to reality when Seungri said good morning in Japanese loudly.

“OHAIYO!!” Tae yang and the others greeted Seungri as seungri sat on the chair beside G Dragon.

When breakfast was finally ready, Tae yang felt his hand phone vibrating in his pocket.

A smile appeared on Tae yang’s face when he read the contents of the sms.

Hyun Seng is in japan and he is asking him out for a drink tonight.

Feeling happy and excited that he is meeting Hyun Seng for a drink tonight, Tae yang started to eat his breakfast happily.

However, he’s happiness was short lived. The rice is not completely cooked and someone have used sugar instead of salt to season the beef.

Next time, it will be better if their managers would buy Gyudon instead.