Chapter 48

Big Bang

Chapter 48

 

"Seungri, you okay?" TOP asked in concern as he stayed on the ground, his eyes fixed on the trembling boy before him.

Instead of hearing Seungri answering his question, TOP witnessed Seungri lost consciousness, eyes rolling to the back of his head as he fainted on the ground.

"Seungri! Seungri!" “TOP called out, hoping that Seungri could get out of his unconsciousness. However, Seungri still remained motionless on the ground.

Seeing that Seungri is still unconscious, TOP took off his wet coat and wrapped it around Seungri before taking the boy into his arms with difficulty.

As soon as TOP was about to move from his spot, TOP noticed two figures under a nearby bridge.

It took TOP a moment to register that it was Tae Yang and Hyun Seng under the bridge. A soft growl escaped TOP, but he did his best to refrain from going towards their direction. TOP felt that it is not the right time to seek for revenge with an unconscious Seungri in his arms.

TOP quickly threw a burning look of anger towards Tae Yang’s direction while a cold deadly hatred started to rise within him before he carried Seungri out of the place.

TOP knew that it is only a matter of time before Tae Yang starts to target Seungri once more. But he had no choice but to supress the urge to attack Tae Yang for the time being. For now, he would watch Tae Yang like a hawk.Whatever was the reason that made Tae Yang attacked Dae Sung and Seungri, TOP only knew that he just had to find the right moment before he starts his revenge.

***

Tae Yang inhaled the cold air around him as the air mingled soothingly with his organs as he watched TOP carried Seungri away.

“What a beautiful sight.” Tae Yang said with a slight smirk gracing his features.

"Really?" Hyun Seng's eyes narrowed and focused so intensely on Tae Yang as though he wished to comprehend the complexity of Tae Yang's mind or the truth behind the mocking smirk. "Don’t you think that you are losing all the friendship that you have built with your band members over the years?”

A small smile graced Tae Yang's features, as he began to stretch his arms and back to inhale the cold air around him.

“No, I will not think on what I have lost because I only think about what I will gain in return.”

Hyun Seng chuckled lightly as it were a fair dinner table joke. "I would like to remind you that TOP hyung was labelled as a juvenile delinquent.” Hyun Seng stopped for a moment as he kept his gaze locked with Tae Yang and appeared to be searching for something in their depths. “Do you think that you are his match?”

Tae Yang watched Hyun Seng's visages charily as his tone were light and pleasant like a concerned friend, but Hyun Seng perceived a sparsely dusted sarcasm within each letter.

There was a momentary silence, and Tae Yang spoke once more, allowing himself a smile of triumph.

“No doubt, TOP Hyung was labelled as a juvenile delinquent. He was labelled as a juvenile delinquent because of his hot tempered personality and he is good at fighting in his past. However, no matter how good a person is at something, there will be something that the person lacks.”

"I see," Hyun Seng replied shortly as his laced eyes darkened as his thoughts returned into the bottomless depth of his mind. "Do whatever you want. But, I would like to remind you one last time that Seungri is mines." Hyun Seng spoke sternly.

Tae Yang smiled deeply and his eyes thinned agreeably as if he and Hyun Seng had came into an agreement. "Okay.”

***

Seungri stood, staring at the person in front of him in dazed confusion. His own eyes were fixed on the person in front of him. It was definitely himself. He was looking at Lee Seung-hyun except that his eyes were more frightening yet awe-inspiring, for they burned with a fire of their own. There was no question about it. Seungri wanted to say something but Seungri could only feel his mouth opening and closing wordlessly.

Lee Seung-hyun smiled at Seungri and pushed a stray strand of Seungri’s hair away from his face gently, making Seungri’s own breath hitched at the contact.

"I am tired of staying in this void. Don't you think it is about time you and I merge as one? The sooner we merge as one, the faster this can end for both of us," Lee Seung-hyun's voice rung in Seungri’s ears in a seductive whisper.

“What do you mean?” Seungri spoke, his voice cracked a little in the end when he managed to find his voice.

Lee Seung-hyun smiled, but did not answer Seungri’s question. Instead, Lee Seung-hyun whispered in a low and charming voice very near his ear. Seungri could feel the way Lee Seung-hyun‘s tongue flickered as he mumbled each word.

“You…and…I, we…are…one…just…like…night…and…day…”

Seungri closed his eyes, and he looked almost painful as he felt Lee Seung-hyun’s hands slinked around his neck, and his ties and straight collar silkily.

"What makes you think that I would listen to you?" Seungri spoke, his voice remained steady, despite the knots twisting in his stomach, slowly reaching out a hand and grabbed one of Lee Seung-hyun’s hands.

Lee Seung-hyun chuckled at Seungri’s reply lightly and suddenly pulled Seungri closer by the tie. Seungri could feel the brush of Lee Seung-hyun’s warm breath against his mouth. Lee Seung-hyun was too close for comfort, so close that Seungri could count his eyelashes if he wanted to, the flawlessness of his skin, strong lines along the jaw and forehead and high cheekbones that framed his visage.

“Like it or not, this is the fastest and most efficient solution I could think of” Lee Seung-hyun answered with an easy tilt of the lips, but it was rather sardonic in nature than sincere. “I wanted to get out of this void and you need my inquiring, intelligent mind and indomitable will to start your revenge."

Seungri nodded in response, agreeing with what Lee Seung-hyun said. He knew all too well that is a win win solution. He too wanted to get out of this void and he also needs Lee Seung-hyun’s help to start his revenge.

“How?” Seungri murmured and his breath puffed against Lee Seung-hyun’s lips, and yanked back suddenly.

Lee Seung-hyun laughed like tinkling silver bells among willows and wind at Seungri’s response as his sharp fingers took a down sweeping jab down toward Seungri’s collar bone. The soft skin between reddened at the impact and blood seeped through the whiteness in small vermillion droplets like petals scattered against the pure snow.

“What are you doing?” Seungri hissed, adrenaline coursing quickly through his body as he observed Lee Seung-hyun from underneath his lowered lids through the layered lashes.

That phrasing caught the Lee Seung-hyun's attention before he could even up the blood-drops, bringing his focus back to Seungri's eyes, "This is how we merge as one…”

"I see," Seungri stated in monotone as he felt Lee Seung-hyun leaned forward and his pink tongue the wound lustfully and slowly, savoring every single taste. When the small sips no longer could satisfy Lee Seung-hyun’s wolf-like hunger, his mouth began to eagerly on the wound, and his teeth bit viciously into Seungri's collar, tearing the tear for more desperate needs, and lapping up its blood anxiously.

Seungri's own breath hitched at the contact. He was a little panicked at Lee Seung-hyun’s actions but Seungri’s face was perfectly blank as he continued to stare into the blank space around him as he remained still, chest swelling and falling with each highly controlled breath.

Images raced before Seungri’s eyes in quick succession, each one merging into the next at a fast and furious pace, so that he himself barely recognised the scenes of memories he had lived.

Seungri struggled to control the flow of images as a memory of him felling in love in dancing when he saw a performance in grade 7. Seungri also saw glimpses of his training in YG Entertainment. The echoes of his voice stating the reasons on why he should be part of big bang flowed into his mind.

As Seungri watched bits and pieces of his lost memory, Seungri felt his body went numb. He wasn't sure if it was from the blood lost or whether he was being merged as one by being eaten alive by Lee Seung-hyun. But the excruciating pain that was once riddling his body was suddenly gone.

A warm white light shone out from the void space and Seungri could feel himself get even hotter. Soon the light was so blinding that he had to close his eyes in order to protect his eyes.

As the light that surrounded him began to fade, darkness set in and then there was nothing.