Chapter 29

Big Bang

Chapter 29

 

Nearly anyone would have been apprehensive about staying in a dark, cold room alone, with only cobwebs as company. But, Hyun Seng is currently sitting in this room, with his laptop, watching the video that he just recorded for the hundredth time.

"I advise that you be cautious in the people you trusted."

Hyun Seng had been thinking about Eunhyuk’s words while watching the video. He wanted to just forget about them, but the words just kept playing in his mind.

"Seungri" Hyun Seng said coldly, his fingers were curled so tightly around the arms of his chair that they were white from the strain as he utter Seungri’s name. Even so, a flicker of a small smile played on his lips. The time for Tae Yang to praise him has arrived when Hyun Seng heard the door creaked opened. For once, he felt that he was going to enjoy this.

Hyun Seng felt Tae Yang walked towards him and looked at the video playing on the laptop.

Hyun Seng his dry lips as he moved his eyes to the side, observing Tae Yang’s reactions.It was interesting to watch Tae Yang’s expression change as he processed what he saw on the laptop. First he looked shocked, then he frowned, and then he smiled.

“Tae Yang hyung, do you like it?” Hyun Seng asked after a long silence.

“You did well.” Tae Yang replied as he glanced down at the pair of black eyes looking at him.

Hyun Seng was unable to keep his lips from curling when he heard Tae Yang praised him.

“I’m glad that you like it.” Hyun Seng said slowly as he gave Tae Yang a sincere smile.

For the first time, Hyun Seng felt a glimmer of satisfaction. After all, Tae Yang was the only person who had praised him ever since he entered the entertainment industry.

“There’s no need for me to be cautious in the people I trusted because I only trust Tae Yang hyung.” Hyun Seng thought to himself when Eunhyuk’s words swam into his mind again.

“Tae Yang hyung, I will do anything for you.” Hyun Seng said slowly, his eyes locked with Tae Yang's once more.

Tae Yang gave him a small half-smile. It was barely there, but all the same, sincere. "I'm only glad that you made the right choice."

***

Dae Sung paced around the living room, thinking of a way to spy on Tae Yang. However, nothing great came to his mind.

When Dae Sung stood in front of Seungri’s room, Dae Sung recalled Seungri mentioned in a variety show that he learnt how to grill meat by installing a game in his phone. Dae Sung grimaced at the idea. Knowing how stupid this idea is, Dae Sung still proceed to download a spy game in his phone.

“Seungri, I hope that your idea really works.” Dae Sung thought to himself as he played the spy game on his phone.

***

“Spy skill number 1, learn how to lie.” Dae Sung whispered to himself while he stood in front of TOP’s room.

Taking a deep breath, Dae Sung knocked softly on TOP's door before entering.

"TOP hyung…" Dae Sung said as he came inside the room.

 TOP who is in front of the computer, ignored Dae Sung.

Knowing that TOP is still angry at him, Dae Sung quietly walked to the nearby chair and sat next to TOP.

“TOP hyung, I wanted to say that I am sorry, I shouldn’t say bad things about Tae Yang hyung.” Dae Sung said as slowly as he could, careful to keep his gaze steady and honest.

TOP looked over at him and after giving him a scrutinising look, he dropped his gaze.

"It's okay." TOP said.

"Really? I'm forgiven?" Dae Sung asked.

"I wasn't really that mad with you." TOP replied.

"Yeah, you were." Dae Sung said determinedly.

TOP shrugged his shoulders in response.

“You are my dong seng, how long could I stay mad at you?” TOP admitted quietly.

Dae Sung looked at TOP, shocked at what TOP had said.

Dae Sung sat in silence. He didn't know that TOP cared about him that much.

“TOP hyung, let’s go out and buy some food. I’m famished!” Dae Sung tried to speak brightly, trying to distract his mind from TOP's words.

“Okay, I’ll go after I’m done with this.” TOP replied, pointing his finger towards the computer.

Dae Sung gave TOP a nod as he walked out of TOP’s room.

After leaving the room, Dae Sung leaned on the wall behind him and stared absently on the floor, feeling bad that he had cheated TOP’s feelings.

But then reality soaked in. Dae Sung needs to do this in order to spy on Tae Yang. At least, he had to be on good terms with TOP.

***

When Eunhyuk noticed Sandara standing outside the door, he patted Seungri on the shoulder before getting up to go.

“Why don’t you let this pretty lady answer your questions while you decide whether you want to go back to YG entertainment?” Eunhyuk said with a smile on his face before leaving the room.

“Pretty lady?” Seungri frowned at the word. There are no females in this coffee house.

When Seungri lifted up his head, he felt the air around him vanish as he saw Sandara in front of him. His eyes focused on her and her alone.

“Hello, I’m Sandara, a singer and Communications Directorof 2NE1.” Sandara introduced herself confidently as she entered the room and stood in front of Seungri, raising her hand in front of him.

Seungri saw something flickered in Sandara's eyes and he knew that she might be sad that he could not remember her at all. But somehow, something in those eyes seemed to draw him back in. He couldn't help but drink in every miniscule detail of those eyes, and in spite of the anxiety that was swamping his mind, he was reminded of the thought that there was not a shade more beautiful.

Slowly, Seungri raised his hand and held on to her hand, feeling her delicate fingertips resting over his.

“I’m V.I” Seungri said automatically, ignoring the nervousness he felt inside him.

“I know.” Sandara replied with a smile as she sat beside him on the bed.

"Are you okay?" Sandara surveyed him, her forehead puckering with concern.

“Yeah.” Seungri replied quickly, realizing that he had been staring at her. He could feel the warmth of blood rushing to his cheeks as he focused his eyes on her.

There was a sudden silence. Seungri realized that he was close to her, much closer than he had intended. Sandara was looking at his injured arm with her head was tilted a little, and with the exception of a few stray strands of black hair blowing across her cheeks when the the chilly wind blew into the room. Seungri had an extraordinary view of her face. He could have count her eyelashes if he wanted to, if he could ever manage to think straight. Suddenly, Seungri was brought back to reality when Sandara spoke.

"Actually, I heard your conversation just now. The big bang members are not really as bad as you think they are. Instead of me telling you what kind of people they are, why don’t you try to get to know them once more? After all, you are the fifth member of big bang. You should give yourself and the rest of the big bang members a chance.”

With that said, Sandara left, letting Seungri think over her words.

***

“Sandara noona! How’s Seungri?” G Dragon approached Sandara when he saw her walking down the stairs.

“He’s okay. I think we better come over tomorrow. We should give Seungri some time to think.” Sandara replied as she glanced up the stairs.

G Dragon was in silent agreement. Seungri had a rough day today. He should give Seungri time to decide whether he would come back to YG entertainment or not.

When G Dragon and Sandara was about to walk towards the exit, the sounds of footsteps walking down the stairs, made them stopped in their tracks.

G Dragon and Sandara slowly turned their heads, unable to believe their eyes when they saw Seungri walking down the stairs casually.

Before either of them could open their mouth, Seungri spoke up.

“I think I should give myself a chance to know big bang once more. After all, my current goal is to find my memories.”

Sandara couldn't help the small laugh that escaped her. Seungri had decided to come back to YG entertainment.

“Where are your belongings?” G Dragon asked with a small smile on his face, happy that Seungri is coming back with him.

Ignoring, G Dragon, Seungri said good bye to Jong hyun and turned to face Eunhyuk.

“Can I come back anytime?” Seungri asked.

Eunhyuk smiled before putting his arm on Seungri's shoulder.

“Sure. But, you can only come back after 3 months. Because you need time to adapt to your new environment.”

There was a brief silence and Seungri nodded his head, thinking through on what Eunhyuk had said.

“Where are your belongings?” G Dragon asked again, praying that Seungri would answer him.

The look on Seungri's face was frightening. Seungri was looking at G Dragon as if he were ready to rip out G Dragon’s throat. Seungri’s eyes were devoid of any warmth, instead there was nothing but cold fury in them. Seungri took a step towards G Dragon.

“Since I am going back to where I belonged, I believe that my belongings are still around. Am I right, hyung?” Seungri replied sarcastically, his eyes never leaving G Dragon.

G Dragon looked uncomfortable. He did not want to tell Seungri that all his belongings have been burnt to ashes. He did not want Seungri to think negatively about big bang either.

“Yeah…” G Dragon’s voice was barely audible. He had at least raised his head, but his eyes still weren't quite meeting Seungri’s.

"Good." Seungri said breezily as he walked out of the coffee house.

G Dragon felt his heart plummet to his stomach. A strong sense of foreboding took a hold of him. He do not wish to imagine Seungri’s reaction when Seungri realised that his belongings have been burnt to ashes.

However, what is more important right now is to bring Seungri back to YG entertainment. Anything else, can wait.

 


 

Yipee!! More than 100 comments! Thank you!!!

Let me give you a spoiler on what is going to happen in the future chapters.

Dae Sung.... T_T