Chapter 15

Big Bang

Chapter 15

 

G Dragon ran as fast as his legs could carry into YG’s office.

“YG Hyung! What is the meaning of this?!”  G Dragon said, angrily, hands banging on to YG’s desk.

“Why are the notices of Seungri taken down?!” G Dragon hissed.

“Ji Yong, Seungri had been missing for 3 years…”

"No," G Dragon stopped YG before he could finish his sentence. “Seungri is not dead. I will never believe that Seungri is dead unless I see his body!” G Dragon stood tall, defiant.

“Put back the notices.” G Dragon demanded.

YG regarded G Dragon silently before he let out a tired sigh.

"I'm sorry, Ji Yong, the answer is no. Tae Yang spoke to me about the notices yesterday and I agree with his reasoning."

G Dragon went very quiet.

“Who spoke to you about the notices?” G Dagon asked quietly, looking up at YG in anger.

“Ji Yong, you have to calm down…”

Before YG could finish his sentence, G Dragon dashed out of the office.

“Ji Yong!” YG called but G Dragon was gone.

***

G Dragon just followed his instinct as he ran towards the dormitory, thinking that Tae Yang would be there.

G Dragon was proven right when he saw the familiar figure standing in front of him.

As G Dragon got closer, he saw Tae Yang holding a fire lighter. In front of Tae Yang were Seungri’s belongings.

G Dragon felt his blood boil with rage. G Dragon lunged at Tae Yang at once, intending to rip him apart.

“Tae Yang! What on earth are you doing?! G Dragon snarled at Tae Yang, eyeing the fire lighter in Tae Yang's hands.

Tae Yang was breathing hard. The thought of G Dragon being more concerned with Seungri’s belongings made his hands shook with anger.

“Can’t you see? I’m burning Seungri’s belongings.” Tae Yang spat right back at him.

At that instant, G Dragon gave Tae Yang a very hard punch on his face.

Tae Yang stumbled back a few steps, caught off by the sudden attack.

“All these years, we never fought. Now, we actually fought because of Seungri?” Tae Yang asked angrily.

Feeling angry of what Tae Yang said, G Dragon moved to punch him again.

“Seungri is one of our band members! How could you burn his things?” G Dragon shouted.

Tae Yang looked at G Dragon with his eyes burning fiercely. Feeling blood oozing out at the corner of his mouth, Tae Yang’s resolve to stay calm broke.

Words are no longer required as both of them keep punching each other with all the strength they have.

***

Dae Sung and Top were on the way back to the dormitory after their morning run when they heard commotions nearby.

As they approached the scene to find out what the commotion was about, they were shocked to see Tae Yang and G Dragon fighting each other.

"Tae Yang hyung, G Dragon hyung stop!" Dae Sung shouted.

 “Tae Yang hyung, G Dragon hyung please stop! You're killing each other! Stop it!" Dae Sung shouted again, he was panicking now.

Noticing that both of them do not have intentions to stop fighting, Top rushed forward and used his hands to grab on to Tae Yang’s and G Dragon’s raised hand.

“Both of you stop!” Top shouted and gave both of them his famous death glares.

This time, Tae Yang and G Dragon managed to stop fighting, still giving death glares towards each other.

“What is going on?” Top asked sternly.

“Why don’t you ask Tae Yang? He is the one who wanted to burn Seungri’s belongings!” G Dragon said angrily.

“3 years.” Tae Yang stated.

"What?" Top asked, thrown by Tae yang's words.

“Seungri had been gone for 3 years. What had we done in these 3 years? We have yet released any big bang albums for 3 years!” Tae Yang spat in fury.

“Have you ever thought about how Seungri’s friends, family members and even fans would feel when they saw Seungri’s missing notices?! If he wanted to come back, he would come back a long time ago! Stop wasting company resources on things like this! We have to move on!” Tae Yang spoke icily.

Tae Yang’s truthful words hit everyone hard, making everyone speechless.

After a moment of silence, Top spoke once more.

“Tae yang, you are right. We need to move on.  Dae Sung, I know that you have a fire lighter with you. Set Seungri’s belongings on fire.” Top tried to control his trembling voice as he speaks.

“Top hyung!” Dae Sung said, shaking his head, tears streaming down his face.

“Dae Sung, do you need me to repeat my instructions once more?” Top tried to speak fiercely as tears welled up his eyes.

Knowing that Top dislike to give the same instructions repeatedly, Dae Sung approached Seungri’s belongings with his heavy feet.

“Top hyung! Please, no!” G Dragon said desperation in his voice, his cheeks wet with tears now as he went down on his knees.

Top turned his head away from G Dragon, unable to take in the painful sight.

“G Dragon, we have to move on. We need to show to the world that big bang can still survive with only four members. I believe that Seungri would wish for that too.” Top said in a broken voice as tears started to stream down his face.

Before G Dragon could speak, the sound of fire burning made G Dragon turned his head.

“No!” G Dragon screamed as he started to get on his feet to run towards Seungri’s belongings.

Top immediately grabbed onto G Dragon, preventing G Dragon from going towards the burning fire.

G Dragon used all the energy he had to get away from Top’s grip. But, the grip Top had was too strong for G Dragon.

“Seungri!” G Dragon screamed once more as he sees the fire burn Seungri’s belongings to ashes.

***

“Seungri, I’m sorry for doing this. I hope that the amount of money I gave you could compensate what Hyun Seng and I did to you.”

Tae Yang thought to himself as clenched his fist tightly.

“G Dragon, I hope that this would be the last time that you would cry for Seungri.” Tae Yang whispered.

At a distance, Tae Yang failed to notice Dae Sung looking at him.