Chapter 25

Big Bang

Chapter 25

 

The door slammed hard against the wall as Tae Yang rushed into Hyun Seng’s room, using the spare key Hyun Seng had given him. The room is dark. Everything in the room is in a mess. Papers are flying all over the room. Feathers and cotton from the pillows are scattered all over the floor.

In front of him sat a trembling and pale faced Hyun Seng.

Tae Yang rolled his eyes, sick of comforting Hyun Seng each time he met him. The reason why Tae Yang continued to comfort Hyun Seng was because he felt that Hyun Seng is his secret weapon, someone who would listen to his every bide and call.

Wearing a worried expression on his face, Tae Yang rushed towards Hyun Seng and grabbed him by his shaking shoulders.

"Hyun Seng! Hyun Seng, what happened?"

Hyun Seng looked up at Tae Yang and his eyes were swimming with tears, a fearful look in his orbs.

"Tae Yang hyung!" he croaked.

“Hyun Seng, what happened?” Tae Yang asked, trying not to let his irritation show.

“Seungri…I keep seeing Seungri everywhere.” Hyun Seng stuttered.

Tae Yang let go of his hold on to Hyun Seng, stood up and pinched the bridge of his nose, thinking of a solution.

Suddenly, Tae Yang thought of an idea. Tae Yang used his hands to grab Hyun Seng’s shoulders, making Hyun Seng look into his eyes.

“Do you want to stop seeing Seungri everywhere?”

After Hyun Seng gave him a slight nod, Tae Yang took a name card from his pocket and handed it to Hyun Seng.

“This is where Seungri is currently staying. Go and see him.” Tae Yang said

Hyun Seng shook his head.

“No! I don’t have the courage to find him!” Hyun Seng said, his voice breaking.

Tae Yang looked at Hyun Seng closely as he placed his hands on Hyun Seng’s shoulders.

“The media have reported that you just got a role in a musical, Mozart. Let Seungri be your practice field. If you can overcome this obstacle, I believe that your musical will be a success.”

Hyun Seng looked up at Tae Yang, his bloodshot eyes focusing on him.

“What do you want me to do?” Hyun Seng asked weakly.

Tae Yang got up, a smirk on his face.

“Prevent Seungri from going back to YG entertainment.”

***

Seungri watched as the images spun around so violently that he felt nauseated when he tried to concentrate on the scenes rushing before him. The scene was chopping and changing so much thathe wanted it to stop. Suddenly, the images began to slow down a little as if the images knew what Seungri was thinking about.

Seungri felt his stomach lurch when he saw the same man that appeared in his nightmare. Seungri tried to focus on the flashing images with a desperate panic, hoping to see how that man looks like. Just like the nightmare, Seungri only managed to see the man opened his mouth to speak.

“If it weren’t for you, I might be the 5th member of big bang!”

As if on cue, the images suddenly flashed bright white, blinding Seungri and when they dimmed, Seungri saw the ceiling of his room. He had woken up. Seungri glanced over at the clock and saw that it was five in the morning. Rubbing the sleep away from his eyes, Seungri quietly crept down the stairs and sat on the chair in the coffee house.

Seungri sat on the chair in the coffee house, staring at the window as he recalled about his dream. Seungri sighed as he leaned one side of his face on the table, silently blaming himself for not recognizing G Dragon that day. After all, he was so close to get his questions answered yet, he lost G Dragon just like that.

Seungri was caught up in his own thoughts when he felt a warm hand on his shoulder. Seungri looked up to see Eunhyuk looking at him. Eunhyuk sat down in front of Seungri and for a few minutes, both sat in complete silence.

"I didn't mean to wake you up" Seungri said finally.

"You didn't" Eunhyuk replied softly.

"I just came down to get a drink, couldn't sleep" Eunhyuk continued.

Seungri just nodded his head. He was feeling very foolish, sitting over here in the early hours of the morning. While Seungri kept his eyes focused on the table, Eunhyuk didn't have to ask why Seungri was sitting in the coffee house at such an early morning.

Looking at Seungri’s depressed expression, Eunhyuk disappeared into the kitchen and came back out, almost instantly, holding two steaming mugs.

“Here you go.” Eunhyuk said as he handed one mug to Seungri.

Seungri took the drink and looked at the dark liquid inside. He smelled it before looking questioningly at Eunhyuk.

"What?" Eunhyuk asked as he sipped his own drink.

"What is this?" Seungri asked, looking genuinely confused. He had never seen this drink before.

"It’s Caramel Macchiato” Eunhyuk answered.

Seungri gave Eunhyuk another confused look.

Eunhyuk laughed at Seungri’s expression.

“It is actually freshly steamed milk with vanilla-flavored syrup, marked with espresso and finished with caramel sauce. Lee Teuk and I invented this drink quite some time ago and I thought of putting this drink in the menu list.” Eunhyuk said.

Seungri didn't answer, but took a small sip. He savoured the taste for a moment before taking another gulp.

"I take it that I should put this drink in the menu list." Eunhyuk laughed as Seungri continued to savour his drink.

"Definitely" Seungri answered while wearing a very sheepish grin.

While Eunhyuk and Seungri were chatting and enjoying their drink, a guy in a black hooded jacket entered the coffee house.

“I’m sorry, the coffee house is still closed. Would you like to come back later?”  Eunhyuk stood up as he spoke to the customer politely.

The guy in a black hooded jacket stood motionlessly for a moment before he replied.

“It’s okay. I will sit here while I wait for this place to start running it’s business.”

Seungri felt a cold sensation seep down his back when he heard a familiar voice.

 As Seungri turned around, the sight of the guy in a black hooded jacket made him swallowed heavily, his heart thudding at his insides.

The guy in a black hooded jacket looked like the one that appeared in his nightmare!


*Pulls hair*

I have been modifying this chapter for 3 days. But, I still don't like it. I feel that this chapter...seems to lack something.

On the lighter note, big bang's still alive album rocks! =)