Chapter 19

Big Bang

Chapter 19

 

Seungri looked around at his surroundings. There doesn't seem to be any sign of any type of life here at all. It seems that he is standing on a cliff with at least 300 feet high. The weather isn’t helping the situation either. The dark clouds, constant roars of thunder and the heavy waves hitting the rocks below the cliff shows signs that rain is approaching soon.

Just a few steps ahead of him was a young man around his age.

When the young man turned around to face him, Seungri tried to look at how that young man looked like. But, the silvery mist keep obscuring the surroundings, making it hard for Seungri to see.  After a moment, the mist started to lessen and Seungri only managed to see the man opened his mouth to speak.

“If it weren’t for you, I might be the 5th member of big bang!”

Seungri jerked awake in his bed. He was breathing heavily and his entire body was soaked with sweat. Seungri took in his surroundings and realised that he was in his bedroom.

Seungri took a few deep breaths to calm himself. He pushed himself to sit up in his bed. He realised that he was shaking all over. He rubbed at his tired eyes and sighed heavily.

“What was that dream about? It seems so real.” Seungri thought to himself.

Seungri couldn't help the shudder that ran through him as that man's voice rang in his head.

“It’s only a nightmare, it’s only a nightmare.” Seungri thought to himself as he lay on the bed and will himself to sleep.

***

Seungri and Jong hyun were removing the decorations on the wall.

“VI-san, remind me not to create a coffee house like this if I intend to venture in the coffee house business.”  Jong hyun complained.

“I don’t get it! This coffee house is so beautifully decorated and we need to revamp the decorations again?” Jong hyun continued complaining.

When Seungri saw Eunhyuk walking down the stairs, Seungri tried to give a non-verbal signal with his eyes so that Jong hyun would stop talking but he failed as Eunhyuk used his fist to whack Jong hyun’s head.

“Ouch!” Jong hyun said aloud as he placed a hand on his head to lessen the pain.

“Serve you right for complaining.” Eunhyuk replied in a cold tone as he glares at Jong hyun.

“Assemble at the table. I have something to announce.” Eunhyuk said.

As Seungri and Jong hyun assembled at the table, Eunhyuk looked at them and started to speak seriously.

“As I have mentioned before, the main attraction of this coffee house is that the decorations and the utensils used are related to the entertainment world. So, likewise, whenever there is an entertainment award ceremony, the coffee house will undergo a revamp of decorations to attract customers by showing pictures of celebrities walking the red carpet and pictures of them behind the screen.”

Seeing that Seungri and Jong hyun are listening to him attentively, Eunhyuk continued.

“Usually, it is Lee Teuk’s duty to take pictures. Since he is not here, I will be taking the pictures instead. So, both of you continue to remove the decorations and clean up the place before you call it a day got it?”

After Seungri and Jong hyun nodded their heads after hearing their instructions, Eunhyuk turned and started making his way back upstairs until he recalled something. Eunhyuk turned around and looked at Seungri and Jong hyun.

 “One last instruction, the award ceremony tonight is Mnet Asian awards. Remember to record the award ceremony tonight too.” Eunhyuk instructed.

“Mnet Asian awards” Seungri muttered to himself as Tae Yang suddenly appeared in his mind.

***

“Come in” Eunhyuk replied when he heard a knock on the door.

“How can I help you?” Eunhyuk asked, his eyes still fixed on the computer screen, busying with the new coffee house interior design when Seungri entered his room.

“Can I ask you a question?”  Seungri asked as politely as he could.

“What is it?” Eunhyuk asked, finally looking up from his computer to look at Seungri.

“I was wandering, whether Tae Yang would attend the Mnet Asian awards?” Seungri asked.

Eunhyuk watched Seungri for a few minutes and nodded his head in response.

“Yes.”

Eunhyuk observed Seungri’s eyes turned twinkling bright as he gave a piece of paper to him.

“What is this?” Eunhyuk asked curiously, waving the paper gently in front of Seungri.

“It is a cheque that Tae Yang gave me to help the village that I was residing in. But, I don’t think it is nice to accept such a large amount of money from him. Help me return this and convey my thanks to him.”  Seungri replied before he gave a bow to Eunhyuk and left the room.

When Eunhyuk opened the cheque to look at the amount written on it, he was rendered speechless.

Eunhyuk’s eyes widened with shock and frowned when he saw the amount written on the cheque.

“Tae Yang, what is your real intention for giving such a large amount of money?” Eunhyuk thought to himself, not able to understand the Tae Yang's motive.

***

After Seungri went out of Eunhyuk’s room, Seungri leaned on the wall behind him.The words that the mysterious person said in his dream came swimming back to him.

“If it weren’t for you, I might be the 5th member of big bang!”

 “VI! What are you thinking? If you are from big bang, Tae Yang would recognize you right away! It is just a dream!” Seungri whispered to himself.

Shaking the thoughts away from his head, Seungri headed downstairs to help Jong hyun remove the decorations in the coffee house.


 

Yipee~!!! More than 1000 views!

Let me tell you what  is running in my mind right now...

Daragon VS Pandara

It's not confirmed, but at least it is running in my mind for a while. Let's see how it goes as I write further. Haha...