Chapter 5

Big Bang

Chapter 5

“Show me how talented you are in a talk show that I arranged for you next week. For now, familiarise yourself with the environment.”

The producing director whispered to Hyun Seng before reaching out, to caress Hyun Seng's face and him.

Hyun Seng stilled, fear filled his eyes and the producing directorsmiled at the sight of it before leaving.

“Hyun Seng...”

Hyun Seng feel a cold sensation seep down his back when he heard a familiar voice calling his name.

 As hyun Seng turned around, the sight of Seungri’s shocked expression made him swallowed heavily, his heart thudding at his insides.

Why is Seungri still in japan? Aren’t the big bang members supposed to be in Korea now? Hatred for Seungri grew every single minute while he tried to keep a calm composure before giving Seungri a dark expression before leaving the filming site.

When Seungri saw Hyun Seng leave the filming site, Seungri tried to follow him but he was stopped from leaving.

“V-I san, let’s go. The filming is starting soon.” Tanoshingo pulled Seungri to the area where all the staffs gathered.

Seungri took one last look at the direction Hyun Seng left before following Tanoshingo.

While walking towards to where all the staffs are, Seungri felt his hand phone vibrated.

It is a message from Hyun Seng.

“We need to talk. I will tell you where to meet me once you are done with your filming.”

With a worried look on Seungri’s face, Seungri texted his manager that he will take the next available flight back to Korea.

********

Seungri couldn't get rid of his uneasy feeling when he reached the destination Hyun Seng mentioned.

Seungri looked around at his surroundings. There doesn't seem to be any sign of any type of life here at all. It seems that he is standing on a cliff with at least 300 feet high. The weather isn’t helping the situation either. The dark clouds, constant roars of thunder and the heavy waves hitting the rocks below the cliff shows signs that rain is approaching soon.

Seungri’s uneasiness disappeared when he saw Hyun Seng standing at the end of the cliff.

 

Remembering the scene Seungri witnessed at the filming site, Seungri ran towards Hyun Seng.

Clapping a hand over Hyun Seng's shoulder, Seungri tried to bring up the scene that he witnessed at the filming site.

“Hyun Seng, that producing director who was with you….I have heard some…rumours about him…I think it will be better if you could keep a distance away from him…”

Hyun Seng shoved Seungri’s hand off his shoulder. Giving Seungri a cold expression, Hyun Seng spoke coldly.

“What would you do if I chose to be with that producing director?! If it weren’t for you, I might be the 5th member of big bang!”

Shocked by hearing what Hyun Seng said, Seungri shaked Hyun Seng hoping that Hyun Seng could get back his senses.

“What are you saying?! Aren’t you doing well in Beast now?”

Hyun Seng laughed a cold laugh.

“Doing well? What do you think when your own company treated you like a rag doll? Do you think I want to be associated with that producing director?! It has come to the point that I have to sell my body to survive in this industry because I am not talented enough!”

 The rain has started to rain like cats and dogs.

Seungri was close to breaking down when he heard what Hyun Seng have said. He could never imagine that such a situation would happen to Hyun Seng. For the first time, Seungri felt that the entertainment industry is a cruel and dark place to be in.

“Hyun Seng, inform the police about this.” Seungri said desperation evident in his voice.

“Inform the police? That will be the end of my career Seungri!” Hyun Seng spoke coldly.

"Hyun seng, please! Which is more important? Your life or your career?"Seungri tried desperately as he held onto Hyun Seng’s arm.

Without thinking, Hyun seng shoved Seungri away from him with all the strength he had.

It’s as if time has slowed down when Hyun Seng saw Seungri lost his balance and was thrown over the edge of the cliff and disappeared down 300 feet, towards the ragged rocks below.

Shocked by what had happened, Hyun Seng fell to his knees and hands digging into the soil on the ground.

“It’s not my fault. It’s not my fault.” Hyun Seng chanted repeatly while the rain masked his crying face.