Chapter 62

Big Bang

Chapter 62

 

Over the next few days, the sharp pain in Hyun Seng's chest had deadened into a dull and constant ache. He didn't know if the pain had truly faded, or if he was just becoming more accustomed to it, but he did know that he couldn't think about it. Thinking about what Seungri had done to him reopened wounds that hadn't fully healed, and sliced them to the point that Hyun Seng had to wonder if they would ever stop bleeding.

He shouldn't have cared. He shouldn't have had a gaping hole in his life, especially since there hadn't been much to fill the hole before, but he did. And it hurt.

It made him weak.

But what was worse than the pain was the pity. Despite all those news revolving around him, his company gave him a chance by giving him a new project.

Hyun Seng sprawled casually on his back on the couch in a waiting room, claded in a tailored, red firey suit, glancing inattentively through the documents, which detailed the outline of his newest task, filiming a music video of trouble maker with his labelmate, HyunA.

"If I continue to ignore you, are you never going to come in, HyunA?" Hyun Seng said clearly, turning his head to the door, his turquoise ring shimmering in the light.

A moment later, there was the sound of someone turning the door knob and opening the door.

"Ah, so you did notice me," HyunA replied casually with a little smile playing upon her lovely face. Her black eyes glittered and her flesh white as it was deathly pure. Her skin tight black dress showed off her well endowned figure perfectly.

"Of course I did," Hyun Seng answered with an easy tilt of the lips, but it was rather sardonic in nature than sincere. “Aren’t you supposed to get ready for the music video filming?”

HyunA scowled. She strode around the wall, to where Hyun Seng was. "Who do you think you are? Do you think you have the rights to give instructions to me?”

Hyun Seng didn't answer, but HyunA didn't seem to care as she descended to his level.

“I have no idea what the company is thinking.”  HyunA began, her gaze never wavering as hands slinked around his neck, and his ties and straight collar silkily. “With all those news revolving around you, the company still wants to go ahead with this project.”

Hyun Seng stayed silent, and gazed down at HyunA's pale slim fingers, playing leisurely on the bow of the black tie, stripped with velvet.

HyunA suddenly pulled him closer by the tie. Hyun Seng could feel the brush of her warm breath against his mouth. Her vermillion lips glistened with glossy wetness that invited one to taste its bitter ripe fruits as the apple curved its fingers to Eve. She was too close for comfort. So close that he could count the number of lashes that adored her lids.

"Have anyone called you a ?" Hyun Seng said in annoyance. He gave a smirk, speaking sarcastically. “I guess that you are not famous enough that the company have no choice but to cast me into this project.”

HyunA was unable to hold back an unnatural laugh from Hyun Seng’s comment.

"No matter what, it’s better than you, being a total disgrace to Cube Entertainment.” HyunA countered, staring at Hyun Seng for a while, before she remembered her original purpose.

"On the other hand, I wander how good you are…” HyunA closed up upon Hyun Seng until he could only see her, her beauty and her grand grandeur as she pressed her soft and cold lips against his.

HyunA forced Hyun Seng’s lips apart as her tongue swept over his straight teeth.

Feeling humiliated, Hyun Seng reached out blindly, the familiar prickling of anger stirring in his heart started to control his feeble mind. Hyun Seng embraced HyunA even more tightly against him and kisses her back with even more aggression. Their tongues flickered and intertwined damply and sensually.

He broke off the kiss first, panting raggedly, and gazed at HyunA with cold eyes. "I hope that this is enough to how you how good I am," he explained with uneven breathes.

HyunA grinned wickedly and jumped off him without a single sign of concern. She brushed lint off her dress and unwrinkled the hem where it crumpled against him.

"I will see you later," HyunA chimed and sashayed out, satisfied and content.

Hyun Seng touched where their lips caressed each other, his fingers trembled lightly.

With an enormous effort, Hyun Seng stood up to join HyunA in the filiming site to get ready for their music video shoot.

***

Tae Yang gazed at TOP with an unreadable expression and laughed softly, clapping his hands. "I am impressed, very impressed."

"Since you knew what had happened," Tae Yang said quietly, new menace in his voice. "Let’s stop being nice to each other shall we?”

TOP smiled deeply and his eyes thinned agreeably as if he were glad to have finally settled the matter, "Sure."

As soon as the last words left his mouth, the smile vanished from TOP's face and a punch came at Tae Yang, knocking him to the ground before Tae Yang could do more than blink.

Tae Yang fought to recover from the sudden physical attack but before he could get up, TOP had knelt beside Tae Yang and grabbed him by his hair and a mocking smile had descended upon TOP’s lips.

“I hope that by now you must be aware of what I can do." The silent threat in TOP’s words and eyes were clear enough, but Tae Yang didn't let the fear that slowly began to raise inside him show.

TOP had yet again moved closer, his face mere inches from Tae Yang's. "You cannot harm me. No matter how much you wish for it."

"Oh really?" Tae Yang could have spit on TOP's face, but he knew that his last words alone were enough to earn him a severe beating. And sure enough, it came. TOP stood back up, smashing his foot into Tae Yang's stomach and he was propelled into the air. Tae Yang smashed straight through a door and ended up in another room.

When Tae Yang crashed on the wall, Tae Yang fell a little forward, gasping for breath and gritting his teeth so hard it hurt his jaw. Tae Yang felt his heart speed up suddenly when he realised that he had underestimated TOP’s ability.

Soon, fury was consuming him at the thought of losing to TOP. As soon as Tae Yang heard footsteps walking towards him, Tae Yang slowly reached into his back pocket and pulled out the packet of white powder.

Without waiting any longer, Tae Yang reacted. He threw the packet of white powder with force towards TOP. Noticing the white powder which turned into white mist being thrown towards his direction, TOP backed away on instinct and surprise.

TOP coughed and waved his hands around, trying to get rid of the white mist that was obscuring his vision. When the mist finally thinned and cleared away TOP found himself facing the end of Tae Yang’s knife.

TOP smirked, raising an eyebrow.

"Looks like you came prepared," TOP commended, "good for you."

"To deal with someone like you, there’s no way that I would not come unprepared." Tae Yang's eyes shined with cruel delight. It was obvious, he was very pleased with his own plan.

But a second was all TOP needed. In one fluid motion, TOP had raised his hand and twisted Tae Yang’s knife holding arm. A horrid snap rang through the air as Tae Yang' wrist snapped and the knife fell to the ground. Tae Yang was too surprised to even scream in pain.

TOP slammed Tae Yang's shoulders against the wall, causing him to cry out in pain as his injured shoulder met the wall in a great impact.

“I told you that you cannot harm me, didn't I?!" TOP asked, his voice sounded inhuman, as if a demon had spoken.

TOP was just about to rip Tae Yang apart, limb from limb when he suddenly stopped. His eyes caught a photo on the wall, a photo of Big Bang during their trainee days. A sudden flash of memory hit TOP, the joy and pain all six of them have together to fulfil a dream each and every one of them have in common, to be a singer.

Dae Sung in that photo had looked straight at TOP, stopping him from adding harm onto Tae Yang. TOP stared at the photo of Dae Sung and felt his heart ache in unbearable pain. He should have listened to Dae Sung when Dae Sung kept giving him hints that Tae Yang had been acting strange recently. If he had listened to Dae Sung, everything would not be as messy as what happened now and Dae Sung would not be in a coma.

TOP moved away from the Tae Yang in disgust. TOP wanted to kill Tae Yang because of what he did to Dae Sung and Seungri.But he stopped, because it was Tae Yang, a member of Big Bang and he knew that Dae Sung would not like it if he had killed Tae Yang.

TOP stepped away and left the injured Tae Yang on the ground.

"I'm not going to kill you, Tae Yang." TOP said his breathing making his voice strained. "Regardless of the reason that made you this way, I hope that you would stop what you are doing right now.”

TOP turned to leave. Just as he reached the door, he spoke again. "If you don’t stop, I will make sure that I destroy your hat collections like what you did to my figurine collections.”

With that, TOP moved out of the room leaving Tae Yang behind in his villa.