Chapter 11

Big Bang

 

Chapter 11

3 years later, somewhere in Japan…

 

“Yahoo~! A new sales record!”

Seungri jumped around in triumphed, happy that he had broken his latest sales record in selling preserved fish.

Jong hyun smiled brightly and began to tidy up their mobile store which Seungri had thought of to further improve his uncle’s preserved fish business.

In a blink of an eye, 3 years have passed.  Jong hyun had been very thankful to Seungri for coming into his life. In these 3 years, Seungri had been a great companion to him.

Jong hyun realised that Seungri had a very strong business mind. With Seungri’s help, his uncle’s preserved fish business have improved greatly. Sometimes, Jong hyun would wonder what kind of person Seungri was before he lost his memories. 

Is Seungri a businessman’s son? A student currently studying business?

While Jong hyun was thinking about Seungri, he failed to notice someone standing in front of him.

“Thank you for visiting our humble little store. But, our store has closed for the day. Please come back tomorrow.”

Seungri said with a polite bow.

“I’m not here to buy anything. I am looking for Jong hyun.”

When Jong hyun heard his name, Jong hyun snapped back to reality and noticed the stranger in front of him.

Jong hyun narrowed his eyes at the stranger in front of him.

“What are you doing here? Aren’t you supposed to be in Tokyo?” Jong hyun snapped at the stranger.

Instead of answering Jong hyun’s question, the stranger turned his attention to Seungri.

With a smile on the stranger’s face, the stranger raised his hand in front of Seungri.

“Hi, my name is Lee Teuk. The village chief’s son. What’s yours?”

Seungri smiled and held onto Lee Teuk’s hand.

“My name is V.I, Victory.”

Instead of letting go of Seungri’s hand, Lee Teuk pulled Seungri closer to him. Making Seungri felt nervous.

“Hey! You have not answered my question.” Jong hyun interrupted.

Instead of answering Jong hyun‘s question again, Lee Teuk’s hazel eyes were fixed to Seungri, observing Seungri with a strange look on his face.

“I think I have seen you somewhere….” Lee Teuk spoke slowly.

“You do? Where? Do you know me?” Seungri asked, hoping that he would have a clue about himself.

Lee Teuk let go of Seungri’s hand and crossed his arms over his chest. Lee Teuk paused for a moment, looking at Seungri intently.

“Do you really want to know?” Lee Teuk asked seriously.

“Yes!” Seungri replied confidently.

A smile suddenly appeared on Lee Teuk’s face as he pulled out a poster from his back pocket.

Seungri and Jong hyun eyes swept up to read the title: Japan annual dance tournament.

“Actually, I wanted to ask Jong hyun to team up with me for this dance competition. Looks like Jong hyun have found a dance partner.”Lee Teuk replied as he looked at Seungri.

Looking at Seungri’s confused expression, Lee Teuk continued.

“Win this competition and I will tell you what I know.” Lee Teuk replied.

“I will not join this competition.” Jong hyun replied coldly.

Expecting Jong hyun to react this way, Lee Teuk showed the poster to Jong hyun.

“The main prize is USD 100,000. Imagine how this amount of money could help this village. Besides, I believe in your dance skills. With your talent, winning this competition is a piece of cake to you.”

“Even if the main prize is USD 1 million, I will not join this competition.” Jong hyun replied a little heatedly.

Lee Teuk merely smiled and replied.

“No, my gut feeling tells me that you will join this competition and you will look for me once more.”

Jong hyun crossed his arms over his chest and just glared at Lee Teuk. Lee Teuk on the other hand,turned around and gave the poster to Seungri.

Jong hyun just ignored the two men and walked away.

After Seungri bowed good bye to Lee Teuk, Seungri was instantly by Jong hyun’sside, pushing the mobile store and walking beside him.

“It seems that you don’t like Lee Teuk-san….” Seungri  asked out of concern.

“He is a slimy git. You better not believe every single word he said.” Jong hyun said.

Seungri thought about what Jong hyun said carefully and replied determinedly.

“Even if there’s a little chance of what Lee Teuk-san said was true, I would still want to join in this competition.”

Jong hyun looked up at Seungri, realising that Seungri wanted to know about his past desperately.

 “Vi-san, leave the mobile store at the side. We are going somewhere.”

***

Seungri looked at the surroundings around him. The loud music and the crowd of people present at an underground area make him wander why Jong hyun would bring him to a place like this.

Looking at Seungri’s confused expression, Jong hyun replied.

“We are at an underground arena. A place where people gathered to compete and showcase their talents.”

“Okay, so, why are we here?” Seungri asked once more.

When Seungri and Jong hyun approached a group of people doing a dance battle, Jong hyun pushed Seungri into the dance battle ring.

“I need to see your dance skill.” Jong hyun stated firmly.

Seungri's eyes widened with shock and he shook his head at Jong hyun.

Looking at Jong hyun’s serious expression, Seungri had no choice but to face his opponent.

Seungri tried his best to calm himself and listened to the music.

Miraculously, Seungri felt the music flow into his body as he started dancing to the beat, doing movements that he thought he didn’t know.

Everyone who was watching Seungri dancing started to watch Seungri dance in awe, including Jong hyun.

Not only does Seungri have a very strong business mind, Seungri is also very talented in dancing.

“Who is he? What was Seungri doing before he lost his memories?”

Curiousity started to fill Jong hyun’s mind as he continued to look at Seungri’s dance.

***

3 years later, somewhere in Korea…

Tae Yang and Hyun Seng were in lounge bar enjoying their wine.

“Even though this competition will not be broadcasted in the TV, it is still an honour for me to be one of the judges for this dance competition.”

Tae Yang smiled as he was speaking on the phone.

After Tae Yang ended the call, Hyun Seng asked curiously as he drank the glass of red wine gracefully.

“Who’s that on the phone?”

Tae Yang twirled the glass of red wine gently and replied with a smile on his face.

“I am invited to be one of the judges in the upcoming Japan dance tournament.”