Breaking News

The Substitute
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

           Kyuhyun blinked, watching as Kangin left his bedroom. Did he just hear his hyung right? Only one way to find out. The maknae thought to himself as he got up from his bed and left the room. He was half-expecting Kangin to be pulling a prank on him again but when he really found their manager in living room, where the rest of the guys were already in, he could sense something wasn’t right. When Kangin told him a few moments ago that their manager was there to talk to all fifteen of them, Kyuhyun initially thought that his hyung was kidding. Looks like he was wrong.

“Kyuhyun, take a seat.” Their manager gestured to the empty spot on the sofa beside Kibum.

            He nodded, following the request right away. But as he sat down, he caught a glimpse of Leeteuk, who was standing behind the couching Shindong and Heechul stared. Kyuhyun couldn’t quite understand the look on the older man’s face and he couldn’t help but wonder if he knew why their manager called for a meeting all of a sudden.

Their managed took in a deep breath. “There’s something I have to tell you. But before I do, I want you to keep an open mind about what I’m about to say. This is a very serious issue that needs to be addressed immediately.”

“Hyung, what’s wrong?” Kibum asked; worry lacing his tone. “Is there another scandal or something?”

“SNSD’s Choi Sooyoung is pregnant.”

            Kyuhyun was on his feet once the words left their manager’s mouth. His jaw was hanging open and his eyes were wide. Around him, Sungmin, Siwon, Eunhyuk, Donghae and Hankyung were on their feet as well. No one said anything as the news sank into each of them. Everyone was too st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter