A Time for Everything

The Substitute
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To say that the awards season was one of the most anticipated events of the year is an understatement.

            All fifteen men of Super Junior were all busy dressing up for a certain charity awards event that evening; their dorm more frazzled than ever. The group was going to receive a special award that night so they had to look extra handsome and to prepare more for the appearance. Well, not all fifteen of them were looking forward to looking dashing for the sake of the photographers but what the hell could they even do about it.

“Are you attending with Soo again, hyung?” Henry asked their leader as he busied himself with his tie.

“Yeah, though manager hyung said we’ll wait for them to arrive and we’ll all go to the red carpet together.” Leeteuk replied, checking his reflection in the mirror of the living room. “But yeah, we have to charm the fans and photographers together.”

“KYUHYUN!” Heechul’s voice pierced throughout the dorm as he stalked towards Kyuhyun, who was busy texting on his phone. “Why aren’t you ready yet?!”

The maknae made a face. Trust Heechul to make everyone’s appearances his problem. “I just need to put my shoes and I’ll be all set, hyung.”

Super Junior’s resident princess jaw dropped slightly as he watched Kyuhyun put on his shoes before resuming his texting. “Hey…” He gently nudged Ryeowook at the sides. “Who’s he texting?”

“It’s Seohyun, hyung.” He replied. “He’s been texting her a lot lately.”

Heechul did a double take. “Since when?”

“I don’t know, hyung.”

            Kangin, having overhead the conversion, shook his head but decided not to confront Kyuhyun... especially not in front of everyone. The young man was all grown up after all, perfectly capable of making his own decisions. After everyone was deemed perfect by Heechul, Super Junior finally left the dorm for the awards ceremony. Kyuhyun sighed as he trailed behind their manager and Leeteuk. He could clearly hear their manager giving instructions about the awards night. Though SNSD and Super Junior were seated separately, Leeteuk was to sit closest to SNSD’s table. He and Sooyoung were also going to be given more press time on the red carpet.

Of course.

Kyuhyun sighed. He could tell that Leeteuk obviously didn’t mind that. But he did. Well, it wasn’t like his feelings and thoughts mattered in the situation anyway.

o-o-o-o-o

“Good luck, oppa.”

Leeteuk blinked as Taeyeon passed by him, patting his shoulder, as he waited outside SNSD’s vehicle. “What is she talking about?” He asked Yuri.

“Soo’s having one of her preggy moments again.” She chuckled. “Good luck, oppa.”

The leader of Super Junior watched as the rest of the girls headed for the red carpet before he turned his attention back to the car. Sooyoung was still seated inside, pouting and refusing to go out. “Soo, what’s wrong?” Leeteuk sighed, reaching a hand out to her.

She shook her head stubbornly. “I’m not going anywhere, oppa.”

“Soo.” The dark haired man stubbornly kept his hand reaching towards her. Sooyoung could only sigh as she finally put her hand in his and he assisted her out of the car. “What’s wrong?”

“Oppa, I’m pissed.”

He blinked. “Why?”

Sooyoung pouted. “I can’t see my feet anymore.”

“Oh, Soo…” Leeteuk wanted to laugh at how adorable she was acting but he knew better. He knew it would be best if he’d be sensitive with her emotions. “Soo, that’s okay. It’s really part of it.”

“I miss my feet.” The tall, pregnant brunette grumbled.

He flashed her his trademark dimpled smile, instan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter