Marriage Again

The Substitute
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Careful!” Leeteuk nearly frantically yelled while trying to keep Sooyoung safe in his arms.

                When the young mom and her bundle of joy were declared ready to head home to the dorm, everyone involved knew that it was easier said than done. It turned out to be more than an understatement of the century. Leeteuk had taken care of Sooyoung, who was strictly instructed to be very careful with her movements, and had assisted her in walking. But it didn’t stop the Super Junior leader from going paranoid over the infant, who was currently cradled in Yuri’s arms as they headed to the dorm.

Taeyeon rolled her eyes at him. “Oppa, relax. There’s no way anything wrong will happen to Sun Jung. Yuri’s already barely walking because you insist on being so careful!”

“I was just checking.”

“You’ve been checking ever since Sun Jung left your arms.” Sooyoung reprimanded him softly as she held onto him for support as she walked. She did have the energy to walk on her own but she really didn’t want to risk anything. Besides, she liked being with Leeteuk like that.

He pouted adorably as if he was a kid who was reprimanded for stealing candy. “Sorry.”

“Oppa, don’t worry about it.” Yuri shook her head, smiling as she winked with meaning. “We all know how protective you can be.”

                Both Leeteuk and Sooyoung were spared from having to reply as everyone reached the dorm. Once the door was opened, the group at large headed to Sooyoung’s bedroom; Leeteuk settling Sooyoung on her bed as soon as possible. The dark haired man let go of the new mom so that she could take her baby in her arms and cradle her. Sun Jung seemed to recognize her mother almost instantly as a bright smile crossed her adorable face, making everyone smile along with her.

“Soo, why won’t you give Sun Jung to oppa first?” When the younger woman looked very much ready to protest, Jessica held up a hand. “You still need to rest. Doctor’s orders.”

                The brunette made a face but she nonetheless handed her daughter to Leeteuk, reminding him to give the baby to her when she gets hungry… unless he suddenly had milk in him. Failing to notice the look of absolute horror on his face, Tiffany and Hyoyeon assisted in making Sooyoung comfortable in her bed before the rest of the girls were practically shooed out of the room by Taeyeon.

“Can we spend at least five more minutes?” Yoona asked hopefully as she tried to have a glimpse of her ‘niece’ who was snuggled comfortably in Leeteuk’s arms.

“We have a lot of time to spoil her.” The SNSD leader replied before dragging her out of the room, closing the door behind them.

“Your aunties are so ready to spoil you.” Leeteuk stage whispered to the baby he was carrying. “You’re such a special baby.”

As if she understood every word she spoke, Sun Jung smiled before yawning. “Are you sleepy already, my Sun Jung?” Smiling, he continued. “Appa will sing you a lullaby.”

                Sooyoung’s eyes widened as he really did begin to hum a soft, sweet lullaby; the one he had sung for her the night before. His words didn’t fail to reach her ears. The words ‘my Sun Jung’ and ‘appa will sing you a lullaby’ echoed over and over again in her mind. But before she could fully digest his words, the door was flung open and in came what was an entourage of visitors. Siwon and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter