Park

The Substitute
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: This is the third and last one of the triple update :)

o-o-o-o-o

 

“Soo, push!”

“What the hell do you think I’m doing?!” The brunette, who was giving birth, managed to hiss despite her situation.

Leeteuk rolled his eyes, trying to keep himself from hyperventilating and fainting right then and there. “I don’t know how she does that.” He muttered to himself.

Tiffany squeezed her friend’s hand tighter, reassuring even herself that everything would be alright. “Just a little more. Just a little more.”

“Ms. Choi, I can see your daughter coming out.” Dr. Yang said from the other end of the bed. “Push as hard as you can.”

                She pushed as hard as her diminishing strength would allow; Leeteuk and Tiffany supporting her shoulders as she shot up from the mattress. The two flinched as she let out a scream of pain, knowing that even those waiting frantically outside heard it. Sooyoung fell back into their arms and the Super Junior leader instantly wiped her sweaty face with his handkerchief. He exchanged a worried glance with Tiffany, silently hoping that everything would end soon and that the baby would come out safely.

“Just one more push, Sooyoung.” Dr. Yang instructed. “One more push… the hardest you can do. The baby will be out soon.”

The brunette panted for breath. “I can’t…”

He took her free hand in his and held it tight. “Yes, you can. You’re just one push away from seeing your baby. You’ve waited nine months for this.”

                Sooyoung could only nod in reply before she attempted to catch her breath. Mustering all the energy she had left in her body, the leggy brunette pushed as hard as she could. Her body shot up from the bed once more at the action but thankfully, Leeteuk and Tiffany supported her again. Just as Sooyoung fell back into their arms, they heard a distinctive cry echo in the delivery room.

“She’s beautiful…” Dr. Yang smiled at the sight of baby before looking at a very exhausted Sooyoung. “Would you like to see her now?”

The new mother nodded; a smile soon appearing on her face. “Please, please.”

She waited until the baby was cleaned up and wrapped in a warm white blanket before carefully handing her to Leeteuk, who was suddenly worrying about how to carry the baby in his arms. “So much for reading all those baby books.” Sooyoung managed to roll her eyes good naturedly.

“Oh my god… She’s so beautiful.”A happy sigh escaped his lips as he finally caught a better look at the baby he claimed his own. The minutes-old baby girl had her mother’s eyes, thick brown hair and a fair complexion that Leeteuk knew mus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter