Confessions of A Broken Man

The Substitute
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            Kyuhyun chuckled inaudibly at the joke Eunhyuk just said. For him, it really was very entertaining to listen to Sukira every night because Eunhyuk and Leeteuk were very humorous and charismatic people and they definitely knew how to entertain their listeners. It became a habit of the maknae to listen to his hyungsand he could proudly say that he never missed a single show ever since Sukira started.

“Hey, hyung.” Eunhyuk’s voice was heard again once the laughter subsided. “I’m getting a lot of messages from our listeners about you. They’re all asking how you, Sooyoung and your baby girl are doing.”

Kyuhyun froze at the question. A huge part of him wanted to stop listening but he chose to stay put and wait for the answer. “We’re all doing well.” Leeteuk answered and the maknae could almost imagine him smiling widely. “The baby’s really healthy and so is Soo.”

“I’m sure everyone’s glad to hear that.” A beat passed. “I’m getting a lot of comments about how you and Sooyoung look perfect together.”

Leeteuk laughed. “Thank you. Thank you.”

            He didn’t hear what either his hyungs said because he suddenly unplugged the radio, not even giving a damn about turning it off properly. Kyuhyun wasn’t expecting himself to snap just like thatbut he did. There was only so much a man could take. A flood of emotions ran in him as he sat on his bed, bearing all the pain he was feeling.

“YAH!”

Kyuhyun grew pale as he turned his head and saw Kangin sitting on Sungmin’s bed, completely forgetting that the older man was in the room as well. "Hyung?"

“What the hell is your problem?” Kangin’s voice boomed throughout the room as he made his way over to the maknae. “If you want to destroy something, leave the radio alone! You’re acting so weird late

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter