Because Everything is Temporary

The Substitute
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            Leeteuk felt that it had been such a long time since he first found out about Sooyoung’s pregnancy. But it truth, it had only been a few weeks.

            It hadn’t been easy to say the least but everyone involved managed to make it through. Sooyoung has to be the most spoiled SNSD member now. He thought with a small smile on his face as he pushed the cart down the aisle in search for the softest pillows and coziest blankets that he could find in the store. Well, no one really asked him to do some shopping for Sooyoung but he figured that she’d need it especially now that she was in her second trimester of pregnancy. Besides, he was well disguised so being discovered wasn’t really a problem for him now.

            He couldn’t help but think about how much his relationship with Sooyoung changed ever since he found out about her secret. The dark haired man could still remember how they were simply just colleagues, working under the same company. Nothing more, nothing less. She was closest to Sungmin, Siwon and Hankyung among the Super Junior boys and he was closest to Taeyeon and Yoona among the SNSD girls. But ever since he unintentionally found out about her being pregnant, they had gotten a lot closer… best friends even.

            As he began pilling his cart with the soft pillows and blankets that he was looking for, Leeteuk thought of how his own life changed… both positively and negatively. He didn’t like lying to the rest of the boys. He was Super Junior’s leader after all and he should always lead by example. But he had no choice this time around. He had to protect Sooyoung and her baby… which was another thing that surprised him greatly. He used to think that it’d take a long time for him to find something or someone that would matter to him as much as his family and Super Junior did. But now, he knew he did find someone – two actually – he didn’t know why he became so attached.

            The ringing of his phone snapped Leeteuk out of his thoughts. He fished his phone from the pocket and another smile graced his face when he saw that there was a message from Sooyoung. But as he read the message, the smile was soon replaced by a look of shock, worry, fear and anger all rolled into one.

“Oppa, it’s out.”

            It didn’t take more than a second for him to realize what it meant. “!” He hissed under his breath as he hurriedly pushed his cart out of the aisle, heading for the nearest checkout counter. He knew that Sooyoung couldn’t keep her secret forever. He just wasn’t expecting for someone to find out so soon.

o-o-o-o-o

“Soo! I know it’s hard but you need to relax!” Sica exclaimed as she looked worriedly at her friend, who was so close to hyperventilating and fainting because of the stress she was experiencing. “Remember what Dr. Yang said! You can’t get too stressed! Soo, relax!”

“Whoever that jackass is, I will hunt him down and beat him up!” Tiffany’s expressive eyes narrowed into dangerous slits.

“Fany, this isn’t the time to think about revenge!” Taeyeon ge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter