Wondering

The Substitute
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            Kyuhyun peaked inside Donghae and Leeteuk’s room once more and like the first time he did that earlier, he once again found it empty. He checked every bedroom, every bathroom, the kitchen and the dining area but he just couldn’t find Leeteuk anywhere. He knew his hyung didn’t have any schedule anymore since everyone else is home and their leader is the lone missing one. The young man walked into the living room, wondering where his hyung was at that late hour of the evening.

“Has anyone seen Teuk hyung?”

“He’s not sleeping here tonight.” Yesung replied without taking his eyes off the book he was reading.

The answer surprised him. “Really? Why? Something happened?”

He shrugged. “He didn’t really elaborate.”

            A disappointed sigh left Kyuhyun’s mouth as he walked slowly back to his room. He didn’t know if it was just him or if there was something really different with Leeteuk lately. Convincing himself that the older man just had personal matters he needed to take care of, he left it at that. It wouldn't help if he would just jump into conclusions. He just hoped that Leeteuk was fine... and would hopefully open up to them anytime soon.

o-o-o-o-o

“Unnie…” Seohyun frowned, hating how much Sooyoung was suffering right before her very eyes. She exchanged a worried look with Leeteuk as their oppa supported Sooyoung from behind as she vomited.

“Oppa…” Sooyoung weakly tried to turn around and push him away. “Get out… Don’t watch me. It’s so embarrassing.”

Leeteuk rolled his eyes and before he knew it, she was giving her offerings to the toilet again. “I’m staying here and that’s final. You don’t have to be embarrassed, Soo.”

            No one said anything as Sooyoung vomited what was to be the last of what was in her stomach. Wiping with the tissue that Seohyun handed her, she reached up and flushed the toilet. The short haired brunette sighed and looked at anything except the two people in the bathroom with her. Seohyun and Leeteuk could only heave an identical sigh at her pale complexion.

“Seo…” Leeteuk shot her a meaningful look. “I think it’d be best if you tell Taengoo that Soo’s okay. Knowing her, she’s probably going crazy already.”

Seohyun nodded before kneeling down so that she could

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter