Not Right

The Substitute
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Leeteuk!” Super Junior’s manager shook his head as the man in question ran a frustrated hand down his face. “What’s happening to you? You’re messing up the steps! Stay focused, Teuk! You’re the leader of this group, for heaven's sake!”

“Mianhae, hyung.” Leeteuk mumbled for the nth time. He lost count after the fifth.

Donghae approached him and placed a worried hand on his shoulders. “Hyung, are you sick? We can ask them to make you rest first if you want.”

He forced a smile on his face and shook his head. “No, I’m fine. I just have a lot of things in my mind. That’s all.” When Donghae left him alone, he cursed himself mentally. He needed to focus. Super Junior depended on him as much as Sooyoung did.

            The dark haired man did her best to push all thoughts related to Sooyoung to the back of his head for the meantime so that he could focus on the practice for a live music show. Around him, s couldn’t help but wonder what was wrong with their usually collected leader. They knew that he had problems… they all had. But Leeteuk would usually hide them expertly and give his best in his work. This time was different though and they could tell. Whatever the case was, Leeteuk pushed himself harded and didn’t make any errors as time flew by during their practice so they all decided to leave him alone.

 “Great job, everyone!” Their manager hyung gave them two thumbs up and a round of applause was heard. “I think you all deserve a long break.”

Just as the words left his mouth, Leeteuk dashed over to his things and quickly gathered his belongings. “Hyung!” Eunhyuk exchanged a look with Ryeowook before calling him. “Where are you going?”

“Just somewhere!” He answered absently as he slung his bag over his shoulder and ran towards the door. “Call me if you guys need me!”

“Don’t forget about the lunch with SNSD!” Heechul managed to yell out before Leeteuk completely disappeared from the room. “What’s up with him?”

Yesung shrugged as he went over to his things. “No one can really tell but him.”

o-o-o-o-o

            Kyuhyun glanced at his watch again, wondering just where the hell in Seoul was his Leeteuk hyung. The Super Junior members were already in a very private, fancy restaurant and instead of waiting just for SNSD, they were waiting for their leader too. Ever since he had disappeared after practice, no one else had heard from him... Well, except for Heechul who had taken it upon himself to call the older man to remind him about their lunch plans again. That in itself took three missed calls before Leeteuk answered; something that was definitely odd.

“People, relax. Hyung said that he’s on his way, right?” Kangin spoke up. “So if he says he’s coming, he’s coming.”

“We know that.” Hankyung pointed out evenly. “It’s just that he’s never the one who’s late.”

Zhou Mi opened his mouth to agree with his fellow countryman when the door of the private room swung open and in came Leeteuk. “He’s here.”

“Sorry for keeping all of you waiting.” Leeteuk bowed apologetically before taking the empty seat beside Donghae.

“It’s okay, hyung. The girls aren’t here.” Henry replied, pointing out the obvious.

            Kyuhyun was about to talk to Ryeowook when he noticed that the fact that the girls weren’t there didn’t seem to surprise Leeteuk at all. But before he could dwell more with his thoughts, the door swung open once more and the SNSD girls came in one by one. All fifteen men were soon on their feet, greetin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter