Unexplainable

The Substitute
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I really don’t see why all of you have to be here.”

Changmin rolled his eyes as he placed a small pillow beneath her long legs. “We love you and we want to take care of you… so deal with it.”

Sooyoung pouted, turning her head to face Leeteuk, who was sitting by her side on her bed. “Oppa, Changmin oppa’s being mean to me.”

“Just humor them, Soo.” He smiled. “They were worried about you.”

“I know that…” A soft sigh escaped her lips as she looked around her room. “But there are so many people in my room!”

            Leeteuk looked around as well and true enough, there were really a lot of people crowding in her room. He was the lucky one that got to share Sooyoung’s bed with her so being cramped was really not an issue. Jaejoong, Ryeowook and Hankyung were all cooking in the kitchen, dragging Shindong, Key, Minho and Junsu with them as their sous chefs. But everyone else was all pilled all over Sooyoung’s room, making Leeteuk wonder just how the hell they all fit in the now very cramped space.

“YAH!” The door of the bedroom was unceremoniously swung open, revealing Jaejoong standing with a wooden spoon. “Why is it so cramped here? Soo won’t be able to breathe!”

“You’re just jealous you have to cook instead of hanging out with Soo, hyung.” Kibum smirked at him.

He arched an eyebrow before he began pointing at different people with his wooden spoon. “All of you get up and help us cook.”

Grumbling as they went, Hyoyeon, Eunhyun, Kangin, Yoona and Henry were all on their feet and followed Jaejoong out of the room. “That was amusing.” Sooyoung giggled.

“It was.” Leeteuk agreed, laughing heartily. “At least there’s more space now.”

            Sooyoung nodded, moving her gaze to the corner of her room where Kyuhyun was. She suddenly felt a stab to her heart when she realized that he was having a conversation with Seohyun. He hadn’t spoken a word to her ever since Super Junior arrived in the dorm, giving her the impression that he was just there because everyone else was. What else were you expecting, Soo? She said mentally to herself. You were right. He doesn’t really care about you. A soft, sad sigh escaped her lips, taking one last look at the pair before turning her attention back to Leeteuk.

Kyuhyun glanced at the direction of the pregnant brunette and saw that she was talking to Leeteuk as always. For a moment he thought that she was looking at him. “They look so happy, don’t they?” Seohyun’s soft voice entered his ears as she watched the pair on the bed as well.

“Y-Yeah…” He had to admit that to himself even if it hurt.

“Unnie’s been through so much lately…” Seohyun smiled softly at her friend, whom she knew who loved and protected her so much. “She’s so lucky to have someone like Teuk oppa. He’d give up the world for her.”

            Kyuhyun f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter