Feels Right

The Substitute
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I really can’t believe that they’re making me do a photo shoot… looking like this.”

Leeteuk rolled his eyes. “For the nth time, Soo… You look great.”

Sooyoung pouted as she watched the staff prepare everything that was needed for the magazine photo shoot and interview that would follow. “I look like an elephant.”

                Super Junior’s leader opened his mouth to tell her otherwise yet again but fortunately for him, he was spared from making any comment as the director of the shoot called them over to begin working. He couldn’t deny that her stomach was now bigger thanks to being pregnant but she looked nothing like an elephant.  In fact, as far as he was concerned, she looked as beautiful as ever.

The tall brunette looked down; her pout turning to a frown when she didn’t something that she normally would. “I can’t see my feet.”

“You won’t see it until after you gave birth.” He reminded her.

She folded her arms over her chest. “I’m really ugly.”

The dark haired man frowned, standing directly in front of her. “Don’t say that. It’s not true.”

“Look at me.” Sooyoung arched an incredulous eyebrow, gesturing to herself. “I can’t see my feet and I look like I’ve eaten a thousand orders of bulgogi.”

He reached out a hand, gently cupping her cheek. “You’ll always be beautiful.”

                The brunette blushed at his words though she couldn’t help but wonder if he said that for the sake of the people around them. They were ‘dating’ as far as everyone else knew after all. Everything was just pretend. But as his face broke into the dimpled smile that she always loved, she knew that he was sincere and it meant a lot to her.

“We’ll start with the interview first.” A new voice chimed into the conversation. The two turned and saw a tall, raven haired woman standing at the side with a smile on her face. “I’m Christine Son, your interviewer for a day.”

Leeteuk bowed in respect; Sooyoung bowing as much as her growing belly would allow her beside him. “It’s nice to meet you.”

The interviewer gestured to the sofas and couches where the interview was to be held. “If you’re ready, we can start.”

                He waited until Sooyoung was comfortably se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter