Second Time

The Substitute
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: This is the first of the triple update for this fic

o-o-o-o-o

 

“Leeteuk oppa.”  Yuri greeted the older man, opening the door wider so that he could get in. “Do you and Soo have something scheduled today?” She asked.

He grinned. “Well, not really… I just thought that I should take her out today… Go shopping and whatever it is that girls like to do.”

“Shopping?” Jessica repeated as she approached the two. Before the Super Junior leader knew it, both women were already squealing in delight. “You’re taking her on a date! You’re taking her on a date!”

“What the hell is the noise–” Sooyoung paused in mid-sentence when she saw the visitor. “Hey, oppa. What are you doing here?”

The dark haired man scratched the back of his head shyly. “Well… I’m here to take you out today actually.”

                The pregnant brunette’s eyes widened in surprise, not really expecting to hear those words come out of him tha day. But before she could say anything and the two women could start squealing again, Taeyeon unceremoniously yanked the two towards Sooyoung and shooed them all into the shinkshin’s room.

“Make her wear a pretty dress and no heels, alright?” She yelled after them before she shut the door. "Heaven knows how heels and her additional weight don't get along these days."

“Thanks, Taengoo.” Leeteuk let out a sigh of relief.

“You’re lucky that I’m not screaming along with them.” She chuckled as she made her way over to him, punching him playfully on the shoulder. “You’re finally making a move, eh?”

He could feel his face flush. “Well… Yeah…”

“It’s about time, oppa. You’ve postponed this for far too long.” A beat passed. “But you’re seriously taking her shopping? Be thankful she doesn’t take long fitting clothes.”

“Like you do?” The dark haired man teased.

                Just as she opened his mouth to reply, the door of Sooyoung’s room was flung open once more. Yuri exited the room once more before the ones outside heard the tell-tale signs of Jessica and Sooyoung arguing about what she was wearing that night. After one ‘get out there; you look fine’ statement from the blonde, the pregnant brunette finally exited her bedroom, revealing the outfit that was forced on her by her two well-meaning friends.

“I don’t know why you still had to argue with Sica but…” Taeyeon smiled. “You look great, Soo.”

“That was what I told her but she won’t believe me.” Jessica rolled her eyes good naturedly as she came out of the room, shutting the door behind her. “If you don’t wanna believe us, ask Teukie oppa.”

Leeteuk swallowed the lump that suddenly formed in his throat as four pairs of eyes settled on him. “You look great, Soo. I promise.”

“Well, what are you guys waiting f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter