Who Said It Will Be Easy?

I Am Your Stalker.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey. Come in." Hoya opened the door and let Sungyeol inside. "Hungry? Do want to drink something?" Being the food monster, Sungyeol ignored Hoya dug through his refrigerator for food. Hoya shook his head and chuckled. "So.. What brings you here?"

"Nothing! I just want to hang-out with you, brother!" he nudged Hoya and resumed eating. after a few minutes of cleaning up, they went to the game room and decided to watch a movie..

"Hoya hyung.."

"Hm?" Sungyeol sighed and shifted in his seat so he's facing Hoya. "What is it? Wait. You're calling me hyung? That's new." he chuckled and faced Sungyeol. "Uh.. I have something to ask you."

"Just spill it already.."

"Do you like ~~~~-ah?" Hoya choked on the juice he's drinking. Sungyeol stood up and patted his back. "What did you say?"

"I said do you like ~~~~-ah?" Hoya continued coughing. "What?"

"You heard me."

Hoya cleared his throat, then sighed. "Well.. Y-yes.. I do." Sungyeol closed his eyes, "since when?"

"will you believe me if i said that i started liking her way back middle school?", he stood up and went to the kitchen, and Sungyeol followed. "Why?"

"What do you mean why? Am i not allowed to like a girl i want?"

"No, i mean why do you like her?"

"Well.. i d-don't really k-know why. It's j-just, everytime i see h-her, i feel... happy." 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SUNGYEOL'S POV

*now. who said it will be easy?* "Are you aware that Myungsoo.. uh.. likes her?" he nodded. "What are you gonna do about it?" he went back to the living room after drinking a glass of water, and didn't answer. "Hoya hyung.." he shrugged, and watched tv. "Are you gonna.. make a move or something to her?" he just shrugged again. "Hyung!"

"I.. i don't know Sungyeol. it's... complicated."

"I know right! And we don't want you and Myungsoo to fight over.. a girl."

"We won't. We're not like that, Yeollie-ah.."

"I hope so."

"So that's why you came here?" I nodded. i want to help Myungsoo, but i don't want to hurt anyone. "I'll get going, hyung. Nice talking to you!" he smiled and waved.

----

"Hello? Hyejin-ah? It's me.. Sungyeol."

"Oh! Hello Yeollie oppa!" my heart fluttered when i heard her say oppa. "Are you free?"

"When?"

"Like.. now? I have something to talk to you about.."

"Oh. Well. Yea, i'm free. Where do you want to meet?"

"Cool. How about the cafe near the supermarket?"

"Great! i'll be there in 20 minutes." i really like Hyejin. But. I think she won't ever like me. Oh well. Being friends with her is enough for me. "PLAN MAKE-HOJIN-A-COUPLE" starts now. i grinned at my plan. my perfect plan. 

"Sungyeol oppa!" i waved at her when she called me from her seat. "Sorry i was late, the traffic jam is really bad."

"it's okay oppa. so what do you want to talk about?" her smile, i may not be the reason for her smile, but i would love to see her smile always.. "Hyejin-ah.. Do you like Hoya hyung?"

"Hm?" I said do you really like Hoya hyung?"

"Yeollie oppa!!" she cupped my mouth with her hands. i chuckled at her response, and gently removed her hands from my mouth. "What?"

"Why are you so loud? What if someone hears it?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter