A Plan?

I Am Your Stalker.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo paced back and forth his living room. "Will you sit down? You're making us dizzy!" Sungyeol shouted as the rest of the members nodded. "What will I do? Should I call her? Should I go to her house? How can I win her back?"

"SHUT UP!" the members all shouted making Myungsoo flinch. he slowly sat down, not looking away from his friends. "We will help you, okay? Just.. stop being annoying." Woohyun said as he munched on his popcorn.

"And stupid." Hoya said.

Myungsoo ruffled his hair and lied down the sofa. His parents went to America for his mother's check-up, so their house became an instant hangout place for the boys. "How's your mom, by the way?" Sunggyu asked as he sat down on the floor, beside Myungsoo. "She's doing pretty good. She recovered fast. It's actually weird." Sunggyu chuckled and patted Myungsoo's head. "Don't worry, we will help you. I know she's just uncertain of her feelings now, but she'll come around." Myungsoo smiled a bit and closed his eyes. "I really hope so, hyung.."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOUR POV

I did it. I broke up with Myungsoo. I don't feel good at all. I don't think it was a good idea, but it's for the better, right?

Kai and I were eating dinner when my phone rang. "Hel...."

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" i dropped my phone in shock. Kai chuckled, and I glared at him.

"I'm not deaf. You don't need to scream.." 

"But.. are you okay? Oh my gosh Hoya told me. Are you okay? Are you okay?"

"When did you get so... crazy?," i chuckled and smiled a bit. "I'm okay."

Hyejin knew I really wasn't. "Whatever. Let's meet tomorrow okay?"

"We will meet tomorrow. School."

Hyejin chuckled. "No, i meant, let's hangout and talk things through."

"She'll go!" Kai shouted and grinned at you when you glared at him. "I don't really..."

"OKAY TOMORROW THEN!" she hung up. I glared at Kai, and he just grinned at me. if he wasn't my cousin, i could've beaten him already. 

 

after cleaning the dishes, Kai asked me to go to his bedroom. "Hey.."

he smiled and patted the space beside him. i sat down and we looked at the sky.

"~~~~-ah.. do you not like Myungsoo anymore?" i blinked at him, then sighed. 

i actually am pretty confused myself. do i not like him anymore?

i didn't answer and he chuckled. "Okay.. I know.."

"Huh?" i said to him. "I said, I already know yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter