The Date.

I Am Your Stalker.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOUR POV

8AM. i got up from my bed. it would be nice if i can cuddle with my lovely bed for the whole day. but to make it up to Hoya, i kinda need to have a date with him.

wait.

friendly date. yea. friendly date.

i took a bath and got ready. i wore a comfortable loose shirt, dark jeans and my favorite sneakers. i went down for breakfast, only to be greeted by my mom's annoying nags.

"~~~~-AH! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU WEARING?" i looked at my clothes in front of the mirror and smiled. "Something comfortable."

she smacked my head and my dad just chuckled and shook his head. "APPA! A LITTLE HELP HERE!" he started laughing and scanned me from head to toe.

"My princess, i know you're pretty comfortable in your pretty comfortable clothes. but they're... oh come on LEE ~~~~, wear something...girly." i opened my mouth in disbelief. my dad is now on my mom's side. he motioned me to get changed. once appa said something, it has to be done. i sighed and went upstairs.

"What will I wear then?" someone knocked on my door. "Come in!" my mom entered my room and gave me small paper bag. "Open it, sweetheart. You'll look gorgeous in it." she kissed my head and left the room. i opened the bag and my eyes widened at the sight of the cute top that my mom bought for me. i tried it on, and decided to wear it for the date. the friendly date. a dress just above the knees and some heels.

"Ommo. You look beautiful, my dear.." my mom was grinning widely at me, while my dad was giving me 2 thumbs up. i smiled at them and joined them for breakfast. "You look great, my princess. You should wear that more often, instead of those baggy pants and large shirts." 

DING DONG~

"i'll get it!" my mom winked at me before she happily skipped to the door. "~~~~-ah, your date is here." i nearly choked on the food i was chewing. my dad patted my back and gave me a glass of water. he shook his head and chuckled. "Coming! I'll see you later, appa.." i kissed him goodbye and greeted Hoya. "EOMMA~!!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOYA'S POV

"Where are you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter