For Real?

I Am Your Stalker.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo couldn't sleep last night. He was thinking all night if he's going to confess to you. He arrived very early at school, so he decided to go to his secret place and laid on the bench. "It's Valentine's Day today. Girls are supposed to confess, and here i am thinking of confessing to ~~~~ or not. Make up you mind, Kim Myungsoo..." he sighed and closed his eyes. "~~~~-ah..."

Hoya was feeling nervous when he went to school. He wants to confess to you, but Sungyeol's words kept on replaying on his head. He doesn't want to hurt Myungsoo. He then thought of how you've liked Myungsoo ever since you first laid your eyes on him. And now that Myungsoo is starting to like you as wekk, he felt like his chances of having 'yes' as an answer is near impossible. He sighed and went inside the school grounds.

---

class ended, and as expected, INFINITE got a lot of gifts. a lot of girls confessed to them, but they nicely declined each and everyone. Myungsoo and Hoya were being really uneasy and weird. "Hey, what's up with you two? Looking for something?" Sunggyu asked, but they didn't respond. "Something? More like someone." Sungyeol said, and Woohyun high-fived him. 

To: Yeollie Oppa

From: Hyejin~

I'm here at the south garden. Come quickly!

"Uh. I need to go the bathroom. See you later!" Sungyeol ran off and met up with Hyejin. She waved at him and he waved back. "So, what's the plan again?" Hyejin brought up her homemade chocolates. "I'm going to confess to Hoya oppa, Yeollie oppa. I don't care anymore." She smiled widely, and Sungyeol patted her head. "Okay then. That's our plan. As simple as that. Shall i call Hoya hyung here?" she nodded slowly, her cheeks are now all red. He chuckled and went to find Hoya.

"Hoya hyung.. Can we talk?" Hoya nodded and Sungyeol slung his arm over his shoulder. When they reached the south garden, Sungyeol asked Hoya to wait for him there. "I need to use the bathroom hyung, wait for me here, okay?" "But.. didn't you just go there 10 minutes ago?" "Uh.. I got lost. I need to go hyung! See you!" he ran off and left Hoya.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOYA'S POV

"Sungyeol's really weird." i shook my head slightly and chuckled. Just then, i saw Hyejin approaching me. I smiled at her and she smiled back. "What are you doing here?" I asked her while she sat down beside me. "Going to confess, eh?" i noticed that she is holding a box of chocolate. "Who's the lucky guy?" She looked up and weakly smiled.

I tilted my head, "Why? He rejected you?" she shook her head wildly. "N-no. Not yet." My brows furrowed. "Not yet? So you're sure that you'll be rejected?"

she sighed and scooted away from me. "Well. I think he will. But i'll take my chances anyway. I know he likes someone very much, but... "

"But?"

"As i've said, i'm taking my chances anyway. It's not like i'll die if i get rejected, right?" i ruffled her hair and chuckled. "You're right. But i think completely different. I know she likes someone very much, and that someone likes her back. So my chances are... zero." i chuckled again, and looked at her.

"What are you still doing here, though? Shouldn't you be finding that lucky guy? I'll skin him alive if he rejects you, Hyejin-ah." she sighed and stood up.

"I will confess to him, Hoya oppa. I'm definitely sure that he would reject me, so please don't skin him alive. I just wanted to let him know what i feel. Though now, i'm still contemplating if i'll go and confess. I won't get mad at him if he rejects me, but of course i'll still feel bad. I won't hold grudges against him, though. I know how he likes this person, but, as i've said, i'm taking my chances. I really like this person. I know she likes someone else, but, i really like him. I don't know why, but i just do." i looked at her, and my eyes widened when she's about to cry.

before i could speak, she extended her hands to me, handing me the box. i stared at with for a moment. My mouth opened but words aren't coming out. After a few more seconds, she sighed. "See. I told you he'll reject me." she laughed half-heartedly. she bowed and held the box to her chest. "See you around, Hoya oppa. And please don't skin him alive." she smiled weakly and left the garden. I was left seating there, dumbfounded. 

*She just confessed to me. I don't what i'm feeling. What is this? my heart suddenly beat fast when she was handing me the box of chocolates. I don't know why, but i felt butterflies on my stomach. she was confessing to me indirectly at first. i was that lucky guy? she took her chances on me, even if she knew i like her bestfriend.. i felt kinda bad not giving her even a 'no'. but.. will i be able to reject her? she's actually the first girl who confessed to me without clinging unto me, or spatting hurtful words because of rejection..*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

suddenly, Hoya's thoughts were filled with Hyejin. her face. her smile. her laugh. her intellectuality. her. just Hyejin. no ~~~~. he unconsciously smile when he remembered the times he spent with Hyejin. they were not really close friends, but the bump into each other a lot, and given that her bestfriend is a stalker of his bestfriend, they've seen each other a lot indeed.  "Hyejin.." he felt like if he won't move now, he'll lost his chance in love. he stood up and looked for Hyejin.

---

Hyejin walked liked a zombie on her way to the building. she looked at the box of chocolate she was holding. she smiled weakly and chuckled. "I told you, Jang Hyejin, he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter