Stalking My Valentine.

I Am Your Stalker.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were clutching on the box of chocolates you made like it was your life. You sighed and went out of your classroom.

"~~~~-ah!" you turned around and found Sunggyu waving at you. "Oh~ Hi Sunggyu oppa!"

he looked at what you're holding and grinned. "For Myungsoo?" he teased, and you just nodded shyly. "I haven't seen him since this morning though, did you, by chance, see him today?" Sunggyu shook his head.

He ruffled your hair and pinched your cheeks. "Use your stalking skills then." He chuckled, "I'll see you around, ~~~~-ah. Goodluck with your confession." he smiled before waving goodbye.

You sighed and went to different classrooms, trying to find Myungsoo. You passed by the arts room, you stopped in your tracks and stood in front of the door. You held on to the knob, but you quickly let go when you remembered what happened. You took a step back, and went back to where you were. 

After almost an hour of looking, you can't find Myungsoo. When you are about to leave the school, you saw Myungsoo quickly making his way out of the school grounds. You titled your head and observed him a bit. Then you get back on your senses and looked at the box you were holding. You smiled to yourself. You walked and followed Myungsoo.

You hide between bushes, trees, light posts and even behind garbage cans. Myungsoo never left your sight. "Coffee shop?" he entered the shop and sat down. You successfully made your way to the table beside him, without him noticing. You sighed in relief as you took your seat.

"What would you like to get, Miss?" The waitress smiled at you, you gave your order and she bowed down and left. Myungsoo was sipping at his coffee, and kept glancing at the window.

"Is he people watching?" you sipped into your coffee, but burnt yourself. You hissed and your loudness caught Myungsoo's attention. You covered your face with the box of chocolates you have. He chuckled slightly at you and shook his head. *reminds me of ~~~~* he thought as he went back to his coffee.

after a few minutes, he stood up and left eh cafe. you followed him til you reach the mall. "Shopping again?" you sighed and followed him. you hid between the rack of clothes from time to time, hoping that he won't see you. after trying on a few shirts, he paid and went to another store.

"The jewelry store? I wish he'll buy me something.." you smiled with your lips closed. you stood in front of the entrance and tried listening to the conversation.

"For your girlfriend, sir?" Myungsoo shook his head, "For my mom." the saleslady smiled, "It'll look good on her." Myungsoo picked two other necklaces, "are these for your mom, too?" Myungsoo shook his head, "no, for someone special. i'll take those." the saleslady nodded and wrapped the gifts.

when Myungsoo got out of the store, you quickly hid behind one of the guards. the guard looked at you like you're some crazy girl. you bowed and apologized and followed Myungsoo again. 

This time he entered a store for women's clothes. You furrowed your brows when you saw him picking girl clothes. "Is it for...Minji eonni?" you felt like your heart was broken into a million pieces, but you still watched him anyway. You sat down in front of the entrance floor. "I'm so tired.."

"Then you shouldn't have followed me all day." You jolted up and when you lifted you head, you saw Myungsoo, with his hands on his waist. He was smirking at you. "How..d-did y-you..."

"I'm a human, ~~~~-ah. By the way, you're stalking skills are rusty." he chuckled. you pouted and stood up. "Meanie." you murmured, earning a laugh from Myungsoo.

"what are you laughing at?" you pouted. "You're so cute, ~~~~-ah." he pinched your nose, which shocked you. "Here." he handed you a paper bag. you stared at it like it was a foreign object. "Take it! My arms are getting numb~" he sang. 

"what are these? and why are you giving these to me?" he smirked at you, and leaned in closer. you kept on stepping backwards, til you hit the wall. "tonight. 7pm. those. you. me."

"eh?" you titled your head to the side, confused of what Myungsoo's saying. he chuckled and moved away. "I'll pick you up tonight at 7pm. you wear those. it'll be just you and me.." he winked and waved goodbye.

"Myungsoo...." you looked at the paper bag you were holding. "~~~~-ah..." you lifted you head and looked at him, "i'll see you later.. don't forget!" you nodded slowly. you blinked, nothing is sinking in yet. you called your butler to pick you up at the mall.

-----

"My princess, you've been to the mall? And you went shopping, i see." your father smirked at you while he and your mother are cuddling on the couch.

"I didn't buy them." your mom looked at you, "then who did? Hyejin?"

you shook your head, "Myungsoo.." your father choked on the tea he was drinking. "a guy?" you nodded slowly.

suddenly, your parents burst out laughing. "Right.." you mother said, returning to the drama the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter