Hot N Cold.

I Am Your Stalker.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next few days left you confused. You were really happy that Myungsoo became closer to you. He would pinch your cheeks, sling his arms on your shoulder, hold your hand, caress your hair.. well, all the mushy stuff.

But then, there were times that he would ignore you, give you cold stares and such things. you were really confused, but you're enjoying the sweet moments, every bit of it. *i don't know if he's just playing with my feelings or he's really liking me.*, you thought to yourself as you lifelessly walk along the corridors of your school.

You saw Myungsoo in front of you, your face started to brighten up. You were about to say hi, but he just walked past you. You just shook your head. *maybe he's not in a good mood*.

"Hey ~~~~!" you looked up and saw Hoya walking to you. "Oh! Hey Hoya!" just then, you felt a hand holding yours. You turned to your side and found Myungsoo smiling at you sweetly. "Hey hyung! What's up?"

"Oh! Hey Myungsoo! I was just on my way to the library and I saw ~~~~. I'll get going see you later, Myungsoo, ~~~~-ah." Hoya smiled at you and waved goodbye. You were really feeling good that moment, Myungsoo was holding your hand, but he quickly cut off your daydreaming moments when he removed his grip from you.

"Uh.. Sorry." he started to walk away from you, but you called him. "Myungsoo-ah." he stopped and turned around. "What?" he asked you coldly. you wanted to ask him. you wanted to know what he thinks and what he feels. "I... I-i..." "If you don't have anything to say, i'll go ahead."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MYUNGSOO'S POV

What am i doing, really? Playing with her feelings? Why do i even bother acting all sweet to her when Hoya hyung is around? Why do i feel like i need to protect her from hyung? What really are my intentions? Kim Myungsoo, use your brain, will you?

But to think of it, i think i'm starting to feel something for the walking fashion disaster. Wait. am i admitting that i have feelings for her?

My heart beats fast when i hold her hand. I feel nervous when i sling my arm around her shoulders. I feel butterflies around my tummy when i see her blush and smile and.... Okay. I don't like her. Kim Myungsoo, you don't like her.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOUR POV

The rest of the day gave me a major headache. The hot n cold Kim Myungsoo is driving me nuts. "It's better when he was just cold to me." i sighed, but everytime i remember his sweetness, it drives me insane. I felt all giddy inside. Whether it's his true feelings or not, i'm gonna enjoy this while it lasts.

I sat down and sighed. While all of my classmates are busy gossiping, i just stared out the window and thought about the sweetness Myungsoo showed me. I was then startled by a huge bam on my desk. When i lifted my head up, i saw Hyejin and several paper bags on my desk. "What..are..those?"

"Uhm. Paper bags?" i rolled my eyes and scoffed.

"I know, Hyejin-ah. I meant..."

"Just joking, ~~~~-ah. They're clothes. Your dearest mother asked me to buy these for you." she smiled at me, like she won the lotto or something.

"Okaaaay. And what will she do in return?" My mom have always asked Hyejin to make me undergo a makeover. Though she never succeeded, my mom always fulfills her side of the deal.

"Uhm... Well, she.. ah whatever.. you need to wear these from now on!" i just looked at her and smirked. "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter