His True Feelings.

I Am Your Stalker.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo followed ~~~~'s voice and when he reached her, she hugged him tight, startling the guy. "~~~~-ah... Are you okay?"

he asked as he rubbed her back with his hands. she nodded in response, which made Myungsoo smile. "C-can we g-go now?" he grabbed the trembling ~~~~ by the hands and intertwined his fingers to hers. "We'll be out soon, just relax, okay?" "Mmm.."

When they got out, Kai was waiting with his hands on his waist. "Babe! Oh my gosh are you okay?" He grabbed her away from Myungsoo. When ~~~~ looked at Kai, she slapped him in the chest repeatedly. "I HATE YOU KIM JONGIN!!" and she broke down. Kai pulled her away and wiped her tears with his handkerchief. "~~~~-ah.. I'm sorry.. But I got stage one done." he grinned. ~~~~ looked at him confused. "Stage one?"

"Stage one is the jealousy test.  See, he followed you inside because he thinks i'll make you cling to me. Just two more. Okay? Go with the flow, BABE." he kissed her forehead and walked ahead, leaving the dumbfounded ~~~~ standing by herself. "Are you.. uh.. okay?" Myungsoo asked as he walked to her. She looked down and nodded. "T-thanks." she muttered and ran to Kai.

After a few minutes of walking, Kai faced ~~~~. "ROCK PAPER SCISSORS." he said in a serious face. "What?"

"Just do it! ROCK PAPER SCISSORS!" Kai did a paper, and ~~~~ showed a rock. "You lose. Grant me a wish, BABE."

~~~~ groaned. "What are you planning now, Kai oppa?"

"Let's ride the rollercoaster." upon hearing the name of the ride, ~~~~'s face was all pale and emotionless. "No."

She sternly said. "That's my wish. We'll ride it, whether you like it or not." in an instant, ~~~~ dropped on her knees and clapped her hands together. "please let's not ride that. please Kai oppa...." Kai smirked as he pulled ~~~~ to stand. "We're going~~~" he sang as he pulled her to the line.

Myungsoo raised an eyebrow. "Is she afraid of rollercoasters?" He examined ~~~~'s face and she looks pretty scared, even more scared than the haunted house. He went to fall in line, just a few feet from the two 'lovebirds'. Kai smirked when he saw Myungsoo in line. *Caught the bait. stage two start*

He ran to Myungsoo and pulled him beside ~~~~. "I need to go to the restroom. Enjoy the ride! I'll see you later!" Kai grinned and ran for his life.

"Do you want to..." before Myungsoo can even ask her, the staff pulled them to the ride. and the next thing they knew, they were screaming for their lives. ~~~~ closed her eyes and held the safety rail tightly. Myungsoo saw how scared she was. He sighed deep and closed his eyes. He grabbed ~~~~'s hand, and to his surprise, she didn't bulge. He opened his eyes when he felt her grip on his hands tightened. He smirked and enjoyed the ride inspite of being scared himself.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I. WON'T. EVER. GET. IN. THAT. RIDE. AGAIN." ~~~~ said word by word while she massaged her head with her hands. Myungsoo smiled seeing how cute she was. "Were you that scared? You held my hand too tight. Look, it even left some marks." he teased as ~~~~ scoffed. "W-what?" she stomped away, leaving Myungsoo chuckling to himself. *She's so cute..* he said to himself as he followed her.

His smile slowly faded away when he saw Kai waving at ~~~~. he groaned and kept his hands on his pants' pockets. *Who does he think he is?* he asked himself. "BABE! How was the ride?" Kai slung his arm over the angry ~~~~. "How was the ride? I almost died, Kai." she said with gritted teeth.

"Don't worry babe, just one more test. stage two is actually about his braveness. He rode the rollercoaster with you. My sources told me that Myungsoo is afraid of.. riding coasters. And

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter