The Tables Have Turned.

I Am Your Stalker.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HELLO.

MY DEAREST SUBSCRIBERS. I'M REALLY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING. 

SCHOOL'S BEEN PRETTY HECTIC. I DIDN'T KNOW THAT WE WILL BE DUMPED WITH A LOT OF SCHOOL WORK...

OUR PRELIMINARY EXAMS ARE COMING, MEANING I'LL BE BUSY, YET AGAIN..

AND YOU REMEMBER ME ASKING FOR YOUR HELP ABOUT OUR GROUP JOINING THE COVER DANCE CONTEST RIGHT?

GUESS WHAT... WE MADE IT TO THE REGIONALS !!! *throws confetti and dances around*

SO THANK YOU FOR ALL OF YOUR HELP!!!! THE COMPETITION IS ON SATURDAY NEXT WEEK (JULY28).

I'LL BE BUSY AGAIN THIS COMING WEEK. I BADLY WANTED TO MAKE IT UP TO YOU GUYS, IT'S JUST THAT I DON'T REALLY HAVE THE TIME TO SIT DOWN AND TYPE.. I'M REALLY SORRY.

AFTER ALL THESE EXAMS AND THE CONTEST, I'LL UPDATE~ I'M NOT PROMISING, BUT I'LL REALLY TRY.

THANK YOU FOR NOT UNSUBSCRIBING. THANK YOU FOR PUTTING UP WITH A LAZY WRITER LIKE ME. :')

THANK YOU AND I'M REALLY SORRY GUYS~ ♥

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOUR POV

Today. I will forget Kim Myungsoo. I will move on. FIGHTING. "~~~~-ah!"

I went down and saw my father hugging Kai. "Uh.. Did I miss something?"

"My Princess! You know this guy over here? Do you know that he's your cousin?"

My jaw dropped, and Kai grinned. "How?"

"Remember your aunt in Gyeongju?"

I nodded, so this was her mischievous son. "Wait. So you knew all along?"

He shook his head and grinned. "Just now, when I saw your dad."

"Alright, now i know my princess is in good hands. Go now, you'll be late for school."

Kai and I started walking to school when i felt like someone was following us.

I looked behind, but i saw no one. "What is it?"

I shook my head and smiled. Kai slung his arm over my shoulder.

"What are you doing?"

he grinned and leaned closer. "Nothing, BABE." i looked at him weirdly and he just grinned.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MYUNGSOO'S POV

What's the score with that Kai guy? I better check. "Eomma, i'll go now!"

"You're so early today, my son." i just smiled and kissed her goodbye.

I asked our butler to drop me off at ~~~~'s house. I hid somewhere and waited for her outside her house. Moments later, I saw that Kai guy knocking on her door. What is he doing here anyway? Then a few minutes later, he and ~~~~ were waving goodbye to Mr. Lee. What was that?

I hid behind trees, electric posts, and even garbage bins while following them. What are they, really? If i'm not mistaken, she is still my girlfriend. Hey, cheating. I smirked. I better find out the real score between these two.

Just then, ~~~~ stopped walking and turned around. Good thing I spotted this grandpa reading his newspaper. I quickly sat beside him and hid behind the newspaper. When I peeked and saw that she wasn't looking anymore, I sighed and relief. Grandpa cleared his throat, looked at me weirdly and shook his head, and left me. Way to go, Kim Myungsoo.

When we reached the school premises, i ran to the nearest tree i could see. Kai's arms were still over her shoulders. And she wasn't bulging! I groaned in frustration, and shook my head. The school bell rang so i ran to our classroom, only to find those two laughing and enjoying each other's company. "What's with them?"

"What's with who?" Sungyeol sat beside me and drank his banana milk. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter