Plan Yeollie and Hyejin and Woohyunnie

I Am Your Stalker.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You didn't talk to Kai or Hyejin or Infinite the next day.

"~~~~-ah, please talk to me.." Hyejin pleaded as you were getting your books from your locker. You continued ignoring her until Sunggyu and Woohyun blocked your way. They looked at each other and nodded before picking you up and dragged you somewhere. "Sunggyu oppa! Woohyun oppa! What are you guys doing?" they just hummed and whistled while you were on a wriggling spree. "JANG HYEJIN!" she just waved at you while walking behind the three of you.

after a few minutes, you arrived in the middle of Hongdae. Sunggyu and Woohyun brought you down, but still held your arm. "What are we..."

a blast of music caught your attention. a huge heart mascot appeared in front of you. it hopped slowly towards you and your eyes widened when it turned around.

"~~~~-ah.." Myungsoo looked around before scrunching his face. "Ugh. Embarassing."

you frowned. he looked at you and started waving. "No no, you're not embarassing! It's.."

you elbowed Sunggyu and pushed away Woohyun to the ground and started walking away. "~~~~-ah!"

Hoya and Hyejin caught your arms and dragged you back to Myungsoo.

"Jang Hyejin.. I'm warning you.."

"~~~~-ah, when did you get so violent and stuff?" you closed your eyes and sighed.

"~~~~-ah. Please hear me out. I really like you. I'm sure now.. Please.." Myungsoo said.

Myungsoo eyes widened when you kneed Hoya and pushed Hyejin backwards. She fell down on Myungsoo, making the crowd laugh. Myungsoo groaned. "This is the most embarassing thing I've ever done. For a girl.."

"She's a beast!" Hoya commented, and Woohyun and Sunggyu couldn't agree more.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The next day, you stopped when you entered the school grounds. Rose petals were scattered on the floor. Some of your classmates were standing in a few steps away from each other. They were holding placards. The first card says "I'm Sorry" in english, the next one in korean, and the others, you don't really know what language. You frowned and fast walked to the classroom.

 

When you arrived inside, you went to you seat. You stopped walking when you saw a bouquet of flowers and a small card.

~I'M SORRY. BUT WHEN I SAY I LIKE YOU, I REALLY DO.~

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter