Finally?

I Am Your Stalker.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"W-what in the world..." Hyejin blinked at you as you left your house.

"What?" you asked her. She groaned and pushed you back in. "~~~~-ah.. Can you please wear something...else?"

Hoya chuckled and shook his head as he followed the two of you inside the house. "What's wrong with what I'm wearing?" you pouted and crossed your arms. Butler Seo let out a small laugh but cleared his throat when you glared at him.

"Are you blind now? You look like a walking fashion disaster, my dear friend.." Hyejin chuckled and pushed you to the stairs. "We'll be back, Hoya oppa." He nodded and waved his hands.

 

 

"Hyejin-ah!!!" you shrieked as you looked in front of the mirror. "This is too...." you groaned and sat on your bed. "How can you let me wear these clothes..."

Hyejin chuckled. "~~~~-ah, you're going on a date, not be a walking clothes bin." you pouted. "But they're comfortable. If Myungsoo...." you stopped when you said his name and Hyejin laughed as she saw your blushing cheeks. "Yea, yea, whatever. Come on. We don't want prince charming to wait long." she grabbed your wrists and dragged you downstairs despite your many attempts of running away.

 

"Hyejin-ah, I really owe you a lot. Now I see my daughter! Where did she hide all these years?" your mom dramatically hugged you, and your dad chuckled. "Mooooom~ you're embarassing." You thanked your dad for pulling her away from you before more drama started.

"We'll get going now, Uncle and Auntie! ~~~~-ah will surely have a good time." your parents waved as you, Hyejin and Hoya bowed to them.

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

"Will you sit down, Kim Myungsoo? You're giving me a headache.." Sunggyu groaned as he pulled down Myungsoo beside him. "Hyung, what if she rejects me? What if she gets mad at me? What if..."

"Just shut it, Myungsoo." Woohyun said to him. "You're being too paranoid. Don't worry, okay? She already agreed to the date. She won't reject you..."

Myungsoo sighed as he looked at the box he was holding. He smiled a little and closed his eyes.. "They're here..." Dongwoo whispered. Myungsoo looked up and saw Hyejin and Hoya walking inside Myungsoo's house hand in hand.

He nervously wait

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter