And It's Done.

I Am Your Stalker.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I think I should go back to my famous clothes bin style." you mumbled as you fast walked away from your schoolmates trying to get your number and give you stuff. again.

your gloomy expression turned into a happy one when you saw a very familiar face standing in front of the university gates.

Myungsoo flexed his neck and saw you. His smile fell when he saw your suitors running over you. "YAH!" he shouted as he ran over to you.

"We're very sorry, ~~~~ sunbaenim!"

"Are you hurt?"

"Can you stand up?"

"Do we need to take you to the clinic?"

"YAAAH!" Myungsoo shouted and the guys froze. "Sunbaenim..." They bowed to him and looked at each other. "What are you guys doing?" he frowned and walked over to you. He helped you stand up and dusted off your clothes.

"W-we... we.. We didn't want to hurt her!"

Myungsoo rolled his eyes. "But you did. Next time I see you guys flirting around MY GIRLFRIEND, again, I'll make sure you won't get in the dance team. Got it?"

The 4 guys' eyes widened. They nodded and bowed before running off.

"Are you okay?" Myungsoo worriedly scanned your body and you chuckled at his overprotectiveness. "I'm fine, Myungsoo-ah.."

"They already know you're mine..." he mumbled, but still loud enough for you to hear. you laughed and linked your arms to his. "Jealous now, are we?" Myungsoo snorted and grabbed your books. "They always follow you when I'm not around. I should rearrange my schedule so I can be here everyday." he pouted. "But even if you're not around, you always seem to...."

"Okay fine! I won't stalk you anymore!" he muttered.

"You're cute, Myungsoo. Let's just go." you giggled and pulled him away. "And please don't wear anything to attract guys." he mumbled again.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

"Minji eonni!" you squealed the moment you saw her at the restaurant. she chuckled and waved at you. "It's been a while... and woah, your tummy is huge!" you grinned and rubbed her tummy.

"Hi noona!" Myungsoo waved at her and she waved back. "Where's Sunggyu hyung?"

And on cue, he came. "I'm here... Jiyeong-ah will you stop bugging me? Your dad will come soon!" The three of you chuckled as Sunggyu struggled to walk with a koala named Jiyeong holding on to his legs. "Jiyeong-ah, stop clinging on to Uncle Sunggyu's legs." He let go and went to his mom.

"So how's university life?" Minji asked. you sighed and faced her. "Eonni, it's so hard. All these boys are running after me. I'm always scared for my life."

Myungsoo and Sunggyu exchanged looks before erupting in laughter. Jiyeong hugged you and looked at you straight in the eyes. "Don't worry noona. Jiyeo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter