Same Old Brand New Me.

I Am Your Stalker.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOUR POV

the next day, i went to school wearing the clothes Hyejin bought for me. My mother had completely won this time. She sent me to a salon, and i really had a makeover. I feel uncomfortable with the stares of the whole student body. They were eyeing me from head to toe.. *Do i look that weird?* 

i sighed and continued walking keeping my head down. one by one, the boys started to approach me.

"Hey! Are you a new student?"

"What's your name, beautiful?"

"I'm Jinyoung, can you be my girlfriend?"

"Can i have your number?"

"Are you free tonight?"

"Let's date!"

they were surrounding me like i was some kind of a celebrity. i kept my head hanging low.

"I.. I-i need t-to go..." i tried pushing them out of the way, but they were just so stubborn that one of them bumped into me and my back slammed on the wall.

"YAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" i heard a familiar voices. the boys ran away, and someone bent down to help me.

"You must be a new st....."

"~~~~-AH! ARE YOU OKAY?!" i looked up and saw a wide-eyed Woohyun in front of me, and Hyejin running towards me.

"~~~~-AH? IS THAT YOU?" Sunggyu's eyes widened, and so does the rest of the members.

"Are you hurt?" Hoya walked up to me and helped me stand up. "Uhm.. No. I'm okay. Thank you.."

i glared at Hyejin who was standing beside me. "Okay i'm sorry. But you look great, my dearest bestfriend. Nobody even recognized you!"

"Noona.. You look..."

"Beautiful." Hoya cut him off, and i swear the look on his face is just priceless. It's as if he's a kid who saw a giant candy cane.

i blushed at his comment. it's the first time somebody has called me beautiful, straight into my eyes. "T-thanks?" he helped me stood up, and when i faced INFINITE, all of their jaws are still dropped, except for one. i chuckled at their cute expressions, and they got back to earth when Myungsoo cleared his throat.

"I'll... g-go ahead." he left and my heart just broke into pieces. he didn't even looked at me. he didn't even gave me a small compliment. he didn't even smile at me.

"You look really beautiful. Will you be my girlfriend?" Sunggyu oppa smacked Woohyun in the head. "Can't you take a joke, hyung?" everyone started to laugh. but i felt really uncomfortable. when i looked at Hoya he was staring at me. then he smiled. i smiled back. just then, the school rang.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MYUNGSOO'S POV

Wow. ~~~~-ah. That walking fashi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter