Anything For You.

I Am Your Stalker.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Okay, class. Let me remind you that your project is due on Friday. It'll be 50% of your final grade. Work hard!" Ms. Kim left the classroom, and one by one, the students leave the room.

"Oh men. I forgot about that!" Myungsoo slammed his desk causing you to jerk up from your seat. He ruffled his hair in annoyance and left the room.

"I wonder what's bothering him..." you stood up and followed Myungsoo to the rooftop. You would always see him hanging out there. Nobody knows that Myungsoo is a bookworm. He maybe very unattentive in class, but he likes reading. But because you're such a great stalker, you knew a lot of things about him that nobody else knows, not even his friends. 

You opened the door slowly and found him lying down at the shaded area of the rooftop. You cleared your throat, which made Myungsoo turn to you. He sat down and turned his back on you.

"You need something?" a smile slowly started to form on your face.

*he talked to me?* you walked towards him and cleared your throat again.

"Hi." Myungsoo looked at you with a blank expression.

"What do you want?" he closed his book and put it inside his bag. "Uhm. About that project from Ms. Kim's class..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MYUNGSOO'S POV

my eyes widened after she mentioned that project. i haven't started on it yet, and it's due on friday. i sighed and stood up.

"What about it?" she took a step backward.

"I can help you with it." she smiled brightly at me.

"Actually, i'll do it for you, if you don't mind." i smirked and leaned in closer.

"Really? You'll do it for me?" i can see her face blushing really hard. she nodded, then i held her shoulders and leaned in closer.

"Alright, then. I'll wait for it on Friday." i walked away, leaving her stunned and probably screaming her lungs out inside.

"Having a stalker isn't that bad after all. A lot of advantages... a lot." i smirked and went to find my friends.

 

"Hey Myungsoo! Are you done with the project? My head hurts from thinking a lot.." everyone looked at Sungyeol.

"Well, your head should hurt. That poor brain of yours is suffering very much.. if that is, you have one." Everybody laughed at Sunggyu hyung's joke. Sungyeol punched him in the arms making everybody laugh louder.

"Yea. I'm done with my project." Dongwoo hyung looked at me with amazement.

"Really? You're done? Wow. That's a first. All of us are still working on our projects. And it's really hard." Suddenly, i got a very bright idea.

"Do you need help? I can help you with your projects." i grinned at them, and they all looked at me confused.

"I said I can help you with your projects! Give them to me, now." they hesitantly gave their projects to me.

"Are you okay, Myungsoo-hyung?" Sungjong asked, i patted his head and smiled. "Of course! See you later!"

i waved at them and tried to look for ~~~~.

*Am i being mean? Nah. This will make her go away from me.* i smiled widely, feeling proud of myself for coming up with this plan.

"~~~~ah!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOUR POV

i was busy starting Myungsoo's project.

*i will do my best to make him notice me*

books are scattered at the table. i was researching and reading and writing at the same time. i only have 3 days left for this. i haven't even started my own project yet, but i need to do Myungsoo's project first. i may sound insane, but i'll do anything for him. i giggled at the thought of Myungsoo.

"~~~~ah!" i stopped, and blinked for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter