Another letter.

I Am Your Stalker.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah. Aren't you getting tired of stalking that Myungsoo guy? You've been doing this for like, forever."

Hyejin rolled her eyes as you continue to watch Myungsoo, enjoying his time with this friends. When he stood up from the cafeteria table, you slowly walked your way to him and stopped in front of him.

"Uh.. Myungsoo-ah.." you handed him a letter and quickly ran off after he accepted it.

 

"So? Did you give it to him? Aigoo. My friend, will you stop wasting your time to that jerk? He's a playboy! He's......"

"Hyejin-ah..."

"Uh?"

"Turn around."

Hyejin turned around and you knew her face was already bright red. Her biggest crush, Hoya, is walking towards her.

Hoya, unlike Myungsoo, is really approachable. he is really kind. you don't know why you don't like him, but he's really nice. you don't even know how he became friends with Myungsoo when they are total opposites.

"Hi! Hyejin, right? See you around!" he waved and flashed a smile to Hyejin, and waved at you as well.

"Uh.. ~~~~ah, i have to go.. See you around!" she happily skipped to her next class. you tried looking for Myungsoo, but he already left the cafeteria.

*maybe he's at the classroom already*. you dashed to your room and found your prince charming sitting on top of the table, flirting with other girls. when he noticed you, he just smirked and continued talking with your classmates.

*pfft. he's mine. you shouldn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter