AMUSEment Park.

I Am Your Stalker.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Where have you been? You took a restroom break that long that you missed one class?" you just smiled at Hyejin and slung your "uninjured" arm to hers and you both went back to class. "Something happened. Let's go!"

when you arrived at your classroom, Hoya waved at you. "Hi ~~~~-ah! Hi Hyejin-ah! Sunggyu hyung, Sungjong, and Sungyeol will go with us. Woohyun hyung and Dongwoo hyung have something to do, so they'll just go after their business. About Myungsoo, he said he has some important matters to attend to, so i don't think he can go. That kid. He didn't even let me finish me question."

you just nodded and smiled. all through out the class, you were thinking about Myungsoo. he didn't really hurt you intentionally, so you don't really have ill feelings towards him. you understand that he was just shocked. you smiled and hugged yourself, but you flinched at your own actions when you touched your bruised arm.

after the class ended, you went home and took a shower. after hours of weaving through your closet, you finally found an outfit that can hide your bruised arm. you checked yourself in the mirror and went down.

"Miss ~~~~, i think you won't be needing me to go to the amusement park today." Butler Seo smiled widely at you. "Huh? Why do think so, Butler Seo?"

He chuckled a bit and pointed his thumb at the door. "You should see for yourself, miss." with frowned brows, you walk to the door and found a smiling Hoya leaning back on his car. he waved at you and grinned. "Oh. I see. Thank you Butler Seo! I'll go ahead!" 

"Yes, miss. Just call me if you need anything."

"I will!"

 

"Uh.. Are you sure you're gonna wear that?" Hyejin's head popped out of the back seat and stuck a tongue to you. "What? What's wrong with my outfit?" Hoya helped her get out while chuckling and she pulled you back inside your house. "You still haven't learn, huh?" Hyejin dived into your clothes and handed you some other clothes. "Wear these."

"But.." she raised an eyebrow, "FINE!" you stomped to the room and changed clothes. you faced the mirror, but the bruises on your arms are visible. "Why are you still wearing that sweater?"

"Uhm. It's cold! Plus i want to wear it. Let's just go now, please?" she nodded and you both went back to Hoya.

 

after a few minutes, you arrived at the amusement park and met up with the Sung brothers. and before you know it, you were already in line, dragged by Hyejin. you rode a few rides, but you don't feel good. "Hyejin-ah, i'm tired. Can we rest for a bit?"

"Oh come on! We only rode 4!"

"Go with them.." you pointed at the boys. Sungyeol ran to her, "Let's leave her for a while, let's enjoy the rides!" Hyejin instantly burst out laughing at Sungyeol's childishness. he offered his hand and Hyejin gladly took his hands. "Yah, comeback for me!" they all stuck they tongue out to you. "Cho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter