What Best Friends Are For.

I Am Your Stalker.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MYUNGSOO'S POV

~~~~ didn't say anything during and after lunch at the amusement park. i didn't even see her smile, or laugh, or anything. *You're so stupid Kim Myungsoo.* i doodled on a paper while waiting for our teacher. and while waiting for ~~~~. i have to tell her that i'm really sorry, and i'm such a fool for hurting her. i have to tell her that i...

"YAH KIM MYUNGSOO!"my thoughts were interrupted by a girl-like voice. i turned my head to the door and saw Sungyeol. "What?" i coldly asked him. he scoffed and slung his arm around me. "Spill it." He whispered to me and giggled. "WHAT?" i annoyingly said to him. spill? spill what?

he raised an eyebrow at me and nudged my arm. "Spill it." i was about to say something when it hit me. ~~~~. arm. bruise. i sighed, and Sungyeol grinned in victory. "Meet me at the cafe outside your house after class. Don't ditch me.." he monotonously said. i sighed and mentally slapped myself. Sungyeol, he's a choding, but his intellectual and observing abilities are very impressive. 

~~~~ entered the room and we had eye contact, i swiftly looked away. i don't why, but i feel nervous around her.

-------

"Myungsoo!" Sungyeol raised his hand. i nodded and went to his table. he pushed a cup of coffee to me and crossed his arms. i sipped some coffee and placed the cup back down to the table. he cleared his throat and motioned me to speak. i'm not usually like this. i've never been like this. i sighed and nodded slowly. 

"Fine! I like her.. I think. I get jealous when she's with Hoya hyung. When she's talking to other guys, i want to punch them and tell them to stay away from her. When those girls are hurting her in any way, i feel like i need to protect her. i feel like i want to be there for her..." i stopped and looked at Sungyeol. he held his hand up, telling me to continue.

I sighed and wiggled in my seat, finding the most comfortable position in this most uncomfortable moment. "I admit I used to hate her. She's a walking fashion disaster for one. Two, does she have any pride? She was stalking me since middle school! And..."

"But you liked it, Myungsoo-ah.." i looked at Sungyeol who cut me off, he was serious, and it was the first time i saw him like this.

"Shut up. Anyway, she is really dumb! Well, not really, but she's always at the top of the bottom half of the class! Well, she is really clumsy.." i chuckled a bit, but stopped and shook my head.

"Anyway.. What do you love about her now?" i slowly lifted my head up, and took a peek at Sungyeol. his expression changed, from a very serious one, to a semi-smiling one. "Well?"

"Well. There was this time that i was really crazy. I told her to be mine. That was the first time i saw her upclose. And Yeollie-ah, she's really beautiful. She has been hiding those gorgeous eyes behind those thick eye glasses. She hiding under trash!! Uhm.. Okay. There was also this time where i acted like his boyfriend, doing all sorts of skinship and stuff with her. I didn't show it, but, i felt different. I felt happy. I felt butterflies in my stomach. If it's even possible..." i sighed and shuffled in my chair again. "When she's with Hoya hyung.. I felt like my heart's going to explode. I really feel jealous. But..."

This time, Sungyeol shifted his position and leaned in closer, his elbows planted above his knees, his hands intertwined with each other while he rested his chin on them. "But what, Myungsoo-ah?"

"Minji." i muttered. i looked at Sungyeol and he closed his eyes as he sighed. "Myungsoo-ah.."

"I know. I kn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter