So you do?

I Am Your Stalker.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo sneezed for the nth time. Sungyeol handed him another pack of tissues. "Hyung, I'm sorry. I didn't want you to get sick."

Sunggyu chuckled bitterly. "Ya Lee Sungjong. Stop being sorry. It wasn't your fault that it rained." He patted Myungsoo's shoulders and sighed. "Just give her some space, Myungsoo. She'll come around."

"I really hope so, hyung." Myungsoo muttered before sneezing again. He sniffed and grabbed his bags. "I'm going to class now." The rest of the boys nodded and sighed as he walked away.

"I don't really get ~~~~-ah.." Sungyeol said.

"Well, Myungsoo was kind of complicated before so I can't blame her." Woohyun shrugged his shoulders. "She likes him. Too much. Things will get better soon." Hoya grinned as he put his earphones on.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

You closed your locker doors and sighed. Hyejin wasn't talking to you and it really bothered you. Are you over reacting about the whole Myungsoo thing? He was finally confessing shamelessly and stupid you kept on rejecting and avoiding him. You shook your head and went to your classroom.

You stopped in your tracks when you saw Myungsoo walking from the opposite direction. He felt your eyes on him so he lifted his face. He looked at you for a moment then smiled weakly. "~~~~-ah.." He called your name, but you sensed something was off.

And you were right. Your eyes widened when Myungsoo collapsed on the floor. You quickly ran to his unconscious body lying on the floor.

"M-myungs-soo-ah.." you tapped his cheeks and felt his warm temperature. "You're sick..." you mumbled. You scanned the area but unfortunately everyone was on class already. You grabbed your phone and dialed Hyejin's number. She wasn't answering your call so you searched for Myungsoo's phone.

You quickly unlocked it and froze when you saw your picture as his wallpaper. You gulped and looked at his face. "So you do really like me?" you felt your cheeks blush. you shook your head and quickly called Sunggyu.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter