Confession.

I Am Your Stalker.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOUR POV

my head hurts. it hurts. i lifted my hand and caressed my forehead. it stings. i slowly opened my eyes, and there i saw 8 heads surrounding me. 

"~~~~-ah! Are you okay? Do you recognize me?" i furrowed my eyebrows. "Who are you?"

the look on Hyejin's face is priceless. she was about to cry, so i burst out laughing. i was wiping the tears in my eyes. "You.. you should have seen your face, Hyejin-ah..." i clutched my stomach and laughed more, but then my head started to hurt. "Ouch... What happened anyway? Why am i....."

just then i remembered what happened.. 

 

~~flashback (A.POV)

 

~~~~ was worried because Myungsoo disappeared after first period, and she felt that he was avoiding everyone. Being the famous Myungsoo stalker, she ran around the school grounds looking for him. When she felt like giving up, she remembered that one place that he always goes to. Nobody knew that Myungsoo has been going to the rooftop, except her. A smile formed on her face, she knows she will find Myungsoo there.

Skipping to the hallways, she saw Myungsoo sitting at one of the benches near the door going to the rooftop. She stopped and titled her head a bit, keeping the smile on her face.

*Gotcha~*

she slowly walked her way towards Myungsoo, but she stopped when she saw another person walking towards Myungsoo. She hid behind one of the lockers, and silently watched them. The girl handed Myungsoo a drink, and he gladly accepted it. He has this different aura. His smile is genuine, but it seemed broken. Her heart stopped beating when the girl was suddenly hugged by Myungsoo. *Who is she?* She started wondering who that girl is.

Slowly and quietly, she stepped backwards, only to bump into one of the trashcan. The noise made Myungsoo and Minji look at her directions. Myungsoo's eyes widened when he saw her sitting on the ground, dirty and looking wasted. "~~~~-ah.." He stood up, and just as he did, ~~~~ stood up and walked away. She walked faster, so Myungsoo started to ran after her. ~~~~ kept looking behind her while walking, and Myungsoo kept on calling her name.

She wasn't looking at her direction. "~~~~-ah! Look out!" Myungsoo called out to her.

she almost bumped into a student. she quickly avoided colliding with the student. however, when just as she turned away, she bumped into a column, head first. she immediately fell unconscious. and just in time, Myungsoo caught her before she fell on the ground. "~~~~-ah? yah! ~~~~-ah!!!" 

he quickly carried her to the clinic, and called the other members. Hyejin came running after she got the news.

 

~end of flashback

 

"Ohh." i tried sitting up, both Hoya and Myungsoo tried to help me. "T-thanks.."

"We have classes now ~~~~-ah. Good thing you woke up before we go. Get well soon!" Sunggyu oppa patted my head. Dongwoo oppa and Seongyeol oppa did the same thing.

Sungjong hugged me, and Woohyun oppa, he got greasy again. "Get well soon, girlfriend!" he threw heart signs before Sunggyu oppa dragged him out of the room. Hyejin hugged me before she left.

Hoya smiled at me, "I'll pick you..."

"I'll pick you up after class, don't you dare go anywhere." Myungsoo said, he gave Hoya one smirk before leaving. "I guess i'll see you tomorrow, ~~~~-ah."

he slowly leaned in closer and suddenly, i felt his warm lips on my forehead. he pulled away and rubbed the back of his neck. "Uh.. S-sorry. I'll uh.. s-see you t-tomorrow.." he smiled awkwardly before leaving. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MYUNGSOO'S POV

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter