Stalking My Stalker.

I Am Your Stalker.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyung. I'm bored. Let's go out. Please?" Sungjong kept on whining at his hyungs.

"Sunggyu hyung, i'm kinda bored, too. Let's go to the mall!" Sungjong hugged Woohyun and happily jumped around Sunggyu's house.

"Okay. But we're only going if everybody wants to go."

"I'll go." Dongwoo shouted from the bathroom.

"I'M IN!" Sungyeol shouted from the kitchen. "Okay. that leaves us with..." "MYUNGSOO", Sunggyu and Woohyun said in unison.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MYUNGSOO'S POV

i'm really bored. i went here at Sunggyu hyung's to have fun. but the guys are really boring to hang out with.

"Myungsoo-ah.." Sunggyu hyung entered the guestroom with a huge smile plastered on his face. "Let's go to the mall."

"Hyuuuuuung~" i whined. i'm really bored, but i'm too lazy to go out.

"Come on. Everybody's going. LET'S GO!!!!" he grabbed my arms and pulled me out of the bed.

Woohyun, and Sungyeol rode with me, Sunggyu hyung and Sungjong rode Dongwoo's car.

"Where's Hoya?" i asked, because normally, these 91-liners are with me. "Oh. He said he's on a date." "DATE?!" Sungyeol and I shouted back in unison.

"Woah. Calm down. Yes, a date. I don't know with whom. And he didn't even say where they will go."

--------

when we arrived at the mall, we went to eat first. "What are we gonna do next?"

"Well, I want to go to the shopping center for clothes." Woohyun hyung said. "I'll come with you hyung!" Sungjong grinned.

"Dongwoo and I will be at the salon. We need a makeover." Sunggyu hyung said while examining his face at the glass window.

"Myungsoo-ah, accompany me to the......ARCAAAAAAADE!" Sungyeol slung his arm over my shoulders. Since i'm pretty bored, i agreed. it must be better than going shopping with Woohyun hyung and Sungjong, even if i love shopping. And a whole lot better than going with Sunggyu hyung and Dongwoo hyung at the salon.

"Who do you think is the lucky girl?" Sungyeol nudged my arms.

"What?" 
"Hoya's date. Who do you think she is?"
"I don't know. But whoever she is....." i was cut by Sungyeol's hands over my mouth. he pulled me behind one of the game machines and shushed me. "What?!" "Look who's here..." i looked at the direction he was pointing and saw Hoya with a girl,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter