Jealous.

I Am Your Stalker.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MYUNGSOO'S POV

That ~~~~ girl is always hanging out with Hoya hyung. Unbelievable. I thought she liked me? Wait. Why am I being agitated by this. I have a lot of fan girls. A LOT. It's her lost.

I sighed and closed my eyes. 

RIIIIINNNG~

The school bell rang, class is finished. I walked to my locker and to my surprise, I found ~~~~ waiting. 

"Oh! Myungsoo-ah! Here are your projects! I finished them already. I'm so sorry if i messed up." she was handing me the projects. I was about to take it from her when i remembered her date with Hoya hyung. I scoffed and walked away. I made sure to bump into her shoulders. But i think i bumped into her harder, way harder than i thought. 

"Aaaah!" she dropped her things, paper flew everywhere. I turned around and found her sitting on the ground. I blinked for a couple of time. *I should help her! Wait. Should I help her?* i just stared at her for a couple of seconds, and just as i decided to help her, her prince charming whatsoever came into the scene.

"Hey. You alright?" Hoya hyung asked her, and she just nodded in response. "Thanks Hoya."

i scoffed, then i looked at them with a blank expression. then i just walked away.

*Who is he that she let him help her? I hate her!*

"Yah Kim Myungsoo, what's with the face?" Sungyeol slung his arm around me. "Tss. Why do you even care?" he held his hands up in surrender. "Easy man. I'll just see you later."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SUNGYEOL'S POV

i turned around and decided to go the library when I saw ~~~~ and Hoya hyung picking up loads of papers scattered on the floor. *Oooooh. I feel like someone's getting jealous.* i laughed out loud inside, while grinning outside. "Yah Sungyeol, don't just stand there. Help us, will you?" 

"Oh. Right." i bent down and started collecting the papers. "I think we don't really know each other. Lee Sungyeol." she looked at me, that pure kid. "Oh. Yes. Lee ~~~~." i shook her hand and smiled at her. "I see that we have the same surname. I can be your oppa!!" she giggled and nodded. "Okay, Sungyeol oppa. Nice to meet you!" 

"Hey! Why do you call him oppa and you just call me Hoya?" Hoya hyung whined that made ~~~~ giggle more. "I don't know.." 

i scanned this ~~~~ girl from head to toe. what is she wearing? is she some kind of a mascot or something? baggy pants, large shirt, messily tied hair, and that thick eye glasses. but.. she's kinda... pretty. and cute. i grinned and batted my beautiful eyelashes. get-myungsoo-to-admit-he-likes-~~~~ plan.. fighting!

"So.. ~~~~-ah.." she looked at me with those big eyes, "Do you have anything to do on Friday night?" her eyes widened even more. i looked at Hoya hyung, and he has the same expression. i laughed, "You should've seen the looks on your faces. Anyway, we, INFINITE, always go out every friday. I kinda want to introduce you to the other guys." Hoya

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter