Operation "Make Myungsoo Jealous".

I Am Your Stalker.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOUR POV

it's Friday. i'm actually kind of excited for tonight. I get to hangout with the Kingkas of the school, and hopefully, spend some time with Myungsoo. i smiled to myself while looking outside my window.

 

TO : ~~~~

FROM : HYEJIN ♥

Hey girlfriend! Come over to my house, then let's go together at the mall. How's that sound?

 

TO : HYEJIN ♥

Sure, girlfriend! I'll get ready now. See you later! ^^

 

i threw my uniform at the laundry basket and took a shower. i decided to wear something else. a girly blouse, a denim short, and my favorite sneakers.

"Eomma! I'll be going now!" "Enjoy my princess!" "Okay!"

Butler Seo drove me to Hyejin's house. When we got there, i saw her dad cleaning outside. "Oh! Appa!" i bowed at him and gave him a hug. "Aigoo, my other princess is here. I think Hyejin's almost done."

"Agasshi, shall I call your friend?" "No, thank you Butler Seo. I'll get her instead." i ran to her room and knocked. "Hyejin-ah! Are you done?" she opened the door, and my jaw dropped. "Wow. You look great!" she just smirked and looped her arms with mine. "Let's go!"

 

we arrived at the mall and went to look for the restaurant we were supposed to meet INFINITE at. "Here we are!" we entered the restaurant and was greeted by a very pretty lady. "Do you have reservations, madams?" i giggled and nodded. "Yes. We're with INFINITE." "Oh. Ms. ~~~~ and Ms. Hyejin. This way please." we were taken into a private room, but there aren't any INIFINITE sightings yet. "Would you like to order now?" "No thank you, we'll wait for our friends." she left and Hyejin stood up and began being the oozy girl she is. "

~~~~! Look at these vases, they look so expensive!"
"Oh! Look at this painting, is it made of oil pastel?"
"Wow! The chandeliers look awesome!" "And look at...." she was cut-off by the opening of the door, with Sunggyu leading the pack. he stopped when he saw us, as Dongwoo bumped into his back. then Woohyun bumped into his back, then Hoya, Sungyeol, Myungsoo and Sungjong. i chuckled a bit, seeing those kingkas being clumsy and all, normal.

"YOU'RE HERE!!!" Sungyeol ran to me and hugged me. the hug was so tight he almost lifted me up. just then, Myungsoo cleared his throat, making the immersed Sungyeol bring me down. "Sorry." he ruffled my hair and went to his friends.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SUNGYEOL'S POV

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter