Confusion.

I Am Your Stalker.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MYUNGSOO'S POV

~~~~.

Minji.

~~~~.

Minji.

this is so frustrating. i don't know what to feel anymore.

~~~~. everytime i see her with another guy, Hoya hyung in particular, i feel tensed up. i feel... jealous. i feel furious.

Minji. everytime i see her, my heart longs for her. i want to hold her, i want to erase the pain her stupid ex-husband gave her.

~~~~. everytime i see her smile, i felt like smiling. everytime i hear her laugh, i felt like laughing.

Minji. everytime i see her smile, i want to hug her, kiss her and tell her everything will be fine. all i can see is a broken Minji behind that fake smile.

~~~~. i think i'm liking her.

Minji. i think i still love her.

KIM MYUNGSOO! i banged my head on the desk, which by the way, hurt a lot. when i lifted my head, i groaned in pain, and i saw the whole class staring at me like i'm a weird person. i gave them death glares, and they returned as they were.

"Hey. Are you okay?" ~~~~ came up to me, asking me with a worried look. oh please, you're making me even more confused. i stood up and ignored her. "Where are you going? Class is going to start soon.." 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOUR POV

I wonder what's bothering Myungsoo. he doesn't look fine at all. he walked out of class earlier, and he didn't return for the other classes. i sighed and started packing my things.

"Hey! What's wrong? Are those guys still bothering you?" Hoya chukled while pointing his thumb at my crazy boy classmates. I smiled and shook my head. "No, they aren't. It's just..." "~~~~-ah! Hurry up will... Oh hi Hoya." "Hi Hyejin-ah." My dearest bestfriend just blushed and smiled. "Are you going somewhere?"

"Do you want to come with us?" Hyejin butted in. I smirked at her, she's making a move on Hoya. "To where?"

"We'll go to the amusement park today after class, do you want to come?" Hoya looked at me, as if he's asking for permission. I smiled at him, and he smiled back. "Okay! Can i bring the guys along?" Hyejin nodded shyly, "Of course, Hoya.." he ruffled her hair before going out of the classroom. 

i nudged her arms and poked her waist. "Making a move, eh?"

"YAH!" she slapped my arms and we laughed together. 

i suddenly remembered Myungsoo. "Hyejin-ah.. I'll go to the bathroom first. Okay?" i haven't seen him since the first period. my senses automatically led me to the rooftop. but to my surprise, he wasn't there. i went to every possible place he could be.

just as i was about to lose hope, i heard a noise. i followed the source and stopped in front of the arts room. i slowly opened the door and peeked, but no one is inside. my eyes wandered around the room, it was my first time to enter the arts room, and it is filled with a lot of awesome artsy stuff. then somebody opened the door from the other room inside. i quickly hid behind one of the desks until that person went out of the room. i sighed in relief that i didn't get caught. it's not that we're prohibited to enter the classroom, it's just that i came in without permission.

slowly and quietly, i looked at the art pieces scattered in the room. i smiled at the sight of the wonderful artworks, sculptures, and everything art-related. when my eyes landed on the door of another small room, i grew curious. i made my way to the door and read the sign, "Dark Room?"

i opened the door and it was dark. there was no switch, and when i closed the door, the lights automatically opened. it was red. i blinked for a few seconds, adjusting with the color of the room. i walked a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter