Date?

I Am Your Stalker.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

because you have to make 6 projects in 2 days, Hyejin volunteered to help you. "Thank you for breakfast, mom!" Hyejin-ah calls your mother "mom" because she's like her own mother now, after her own mother died 2 years ago due to a car accident. 

"Let's start! I'll do Sungjong's project first since his topic is the easiest, you do Myungsoo's since his is the hardest."

You smiled just hearing Myungsoo's name. Hyejin looked at you and shook her head.

Moments later, you heard the doorbell rang. "~~~~-ah! Someone's here for you!" with that, you ran downstairs and found your mother grinning widely at you, and beside her is Hoya.

"Oh! Eomma, this is Hoya. He's a friend from school and he's helping me and Hyejin with our projects." Hoya bowed and smiled at your mother. "Goodmorning Mrs. Lee. I'm Hoya." your mother smiled, "You can go to the study room now. Nice meeting you, Hoya." your mother winked at you before leaving you. you shook your head lightly at the childishness of you mom.

"So, ~~~~-ah..." you turned to look at Hoya, "Hm?"

"Nothing." You looked at him again, hoping he'll change his answer. "I said nothing!" he chuckled and smiled at you.

 

"LEE ~~~~-ah! Where were......" you saw Hyejin's jaw drop after seeing Hoya behind you.

"Yes, Hyejin-ah? You were saying?" She shook her head and looked down, making herself busy with the project.

"Hi, Hyejin-ah!" Hoya sat down beside her and started doing Dongwoo's project. You smiled at the sight of your friend's red face. You sat back at your chair and continued doing Myungsoo's project.

"I'M DONE!!" Hyejin stood up and started jumping around. "One down, 5 to go!" She held her fist up in the air, which made you and Hoya chuckle. She saw Hoya, which made her blush and sat down again. "I'll do Sungyeol's project next, ~~~~-ah."

After a few hours, there was a knock on your door. "Kids, lunch is ready!" "Okay, eomma. We'll go down in a bit." You stood up and stretched your arms. "Let's go!" You opened the door and went out. Hyejin and Hoya followed you to the kitchen.  The whole time you were eating, Hyejin is smiling from ear to ear. You just smiled, knowing your bestfriend in the world is enjoying the time of her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter