One Last Time.

I Am Your Stalker.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Infinite, even Hyejin and Kai didn't talk to you the next day.

You were supposed to feel relieved, but you were worried instead. Do they hate you now?

You sighed as you grabbed your things and left school. You don't know why, but you feel scared when you see Myungsoo. Not that you're afraid of him, but you're scared to know what he truly feels. He says he likes you, does things to tell you so, but you don't feel it fully. You actually felt a little guilty. Your friends were doing everything they can to make you happy.
 

You don't know. Do you still like Myungsoo?

 

 

You sighed and plopped yourself on your bed. "I'm too tired.." you groaned and covered your face with your pillow.

Moments later, you heard a tap on your window. You sat up and saw nothing. You blinked and shrugged it off.

A few seconds later, you heard another one. tap. and another one. tap. and another one. tap.

you growled and walked to the window and opened it, to be greeted by a small pebble hitting your forehead. "What the.."

"~~~~-ah! Oh i'm sorry if i hit you! I.. I..." you saw Myungsoo panicking. "What are you doing here?"

he looked at you and smiled. "Please listen to me first. You can avoid me and forget me all you want, but please listen to me first." you sighed and crossed your arms on your chest.

 

he smiled and grabbed something from the tree. he grinned at you as he held o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter