Doing Something.

I Am Your Stalker.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MYUNGSOO'S POV

"Kim Myungsoo. What the heck did you just do? Wait. Just go with it. Think of a plan later, but now just go with it..." 

 

~~ flashback

"Kim Myungsoo, don't tell me you like ~~~~?" i didn't answer, i don't really know if i do like her or not. i closed my eyes and sighed. "I don't know hyung. But seeing her all giddy and happy with Hoya hyung maked me mad, or something. I don't... i'm really confused.."

Dongwoo hyung chuckled and patted my back. "My dear dongsaeng, you're officially in love." i swiftly turned to face him.

"Me? In love? With that walking fashion disaster? No way!!" he continued smiling at me widely. "Why? Is it really just that you're afraid of losing a stalker? I think not. Come on Myungsoo, you have to move on from Minji noona."

my heart sank upon hearing her name. i'm really thankful that she's not my teacher in any of my subjects. but the sight of her everyday at school is really making me feel sad. i can't have her.

"Myungsoo-ah.. Do you still love her?" i nodded slowly, "I always have, hyung."

"But she's married now," he placed his hand on my shoulder and sighed, "you have to move on."

"Not anymore." Dongwoo's eyes widened and shook me, "What did you say?"

"Her husband divorced her, hyung. I now have my chance, i'll make her the happiest girl in the world."

"Okay, okay.. But, ~~~~, you like her, don't you?"

"I don't." i replied in a cold tone. But something inside me tells me otherwise.

"Okay.. So you'll let Hoya have her?"

"NO!" i stood up and shouted and sat down again, "Sorry."

Dongwoo laughed out loud watching me. "You're just denying it, Myungsoo. Anyway, I know you like her, so it's no use denying it."

"I r-really d-don't, hyung." i can feel hyung's stare and it's really uncomfortable.

"hyung will you stop staring at me? it's creepy. you're creepy." i muttered the last 2 words, but he still heard it.

"oh. i'm creepy?" he grinned evilly and slung his arm around my neck "hyung stop it!" he ruffled my hair, "okay, okay. but you know Myungsoo, i know you have some sort of feelings for ~~~~. if you don't, then why are you so scared of losing her? i mean at least as a stalker."

"I said i don't like her." "They why are you so furious in her closeness with Hoya?"

that hit me. why?

"You like her Myungsoo. I think you should do something about this..." he patted my back and ruffled my hair, "hyung will go now, see you later!"

"I don't like her. I just... want her to stalk only me. Yea. That's.. right..."

~end of flashback

 

i went to the cafeteria and i instantly felt anger when i saw Hoya hyung eating with ~~~~. *She's my stalker. O

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter