Sunggyu's Plan

I Am Your Stalker.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Infinite, Kai and Hyejin met up at Myungsoo's house for their plan.

"What are you doing here?" Myungsoo asked as Kai entered his house. "Uh.. To help out?" Myungsoo tilted his head to the side.

"Oh yea. I forgot. Myungsoo, this is Kai. ~~~~'s cousin. Kai, you know Myungsoo, so yea, let's go!" Hyejin dragged Hoya to the living room with Kai, leaving Myungsoo blinking at the door. "Cousin? So all this time I've been jealous of his cousin?" Kai chuckled. "I'm sorry, Myungsoo. I tried helping ~~~~ to make you jealous, but yea, we all know everything failed." Myungsoo frowned as he sat beside Hoya. "I did get jealous." he muttered, which made Sunggyu, who is beside him, chuckle.

"So.. What are we gonna do?" Hoya asked as Hyejin smiled. "There's 9 of us here. Each and everyone should have a plan, then we'll see whose plan is most likely to succeed." 

Everyone nodded and started thinking of an idea. After hours of bickering and teasings, Sunggyu's plan was chosen to be tested out first. Sunggyu grinned and patted himself on the back. "I am Sunggyu. I am the cool guy. So it's just right that my idea should be chosen." the rest of the Infinite members started teasing him. Hyejin and Kai just chuckled at the side, seeing this childish side of Infinite.

"So let's prepare!" Hyejin beamed and the rest just nodded.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

"Good morning ~~~~!" you let out a small oompf when Hyejin jumped into your bed. "Wake up sleepy head! Time for school~!" she sang as she gently pull the blanket off of your face. "Why are you here?" she just ruffled your hair. "I'll be waiting downstairs. Kai cooked breakfast. Hurry up, okay?" you nodded and sleepily went to the bathroom.

 

After having breakfast, you, together with Kai and Hyejin, said your goodbyes to your parents and went to school. "Why did you come over just to wake me up?" Hyejin pouted. "Why, can't I?" you chuckled and shook your head. "You're always welcome, Mrs Lee!" she chuckled and so did Kai.

"~~~~-ah, can you please send a message to Hoya oppa and tell him we're on our way to school? My phone's dead." you nodded and pulled out your phone.

"Is that... Hyejin-ah? Kai oppa?" you looked around but didn't see them. you frowned but shrugged it anyway and continued walking to your school.

 

You jumped in shock when you saw a rose in front of your face. You looked at the person holding it and saw Sungjong. "Hi noona!"

"H-hi?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter