Efforts Wasted?

I Am Your Stalker.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"~~~~ah! Time to wake up! You'll be...." your mother opened the door of your room and found you at your study table, still doing your project.. or rather, INFINITE's project.

"You're up early? Or you didn't sleep? Aigoo, this girl. Hurry up and have breakfast, okay?"

"Ne, eomma." you stretched you arms and  yawned. "Finally.. It took me forever to finish 5 projects. Good thing Woohyun and Hoya are responsible enough to do their projects.. Aigoo~"

you got up and took a bath. you changed into your clothes and went downstairs.

"Ah my beautiful daughter. Can you at least wear something...else?" Your dad has always been begging you to wear more presentable clothes.

"Appa, i like my clothes. This way they won't befriend me just because of money." your dad just sighed and continued eating breakfast.

"I'll go now! See you later! Butler Seo, i'll take the bus, so don't pick me up later. Thank you!" "Ne agasshi. Take care!"

 

you arrived at school and looked for Myungsoo. you looked everywhere but you can't find him. you spotted his friends hanging out at the cafeteria, but not him.

*Where could he be...?* you walked towards your classroom when you remembered his hiding spot. you ran to the rooftop, and indeed, Myungsoo was there.

but this time, he was holding a camera instead of a book.

"Kim Myungsoo! I finished your project! And so are your friends'." he turned around and smirked at you. *So you really did it, huh?*

he turned his back on you and continued playing with his camera. "Just leave it there at the table." 

"Oh. Okay. Have a great day!" you put their projects at the table and left the rooftop.

"He could've said thank you, at least." you sighed, but then you realize that you've helped him and his friends, he must've been thankful but he's just shy to say thank you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MYUNGSOO'S POV

that girl. she's really something. how could she possibly finish all of our projects in just 2 days? in the name of love, eh?

looking from the rooftop, i saw her.. Choi Minji. she was my childhood friend. we practically grew up together. she was the best noona i could ever have. she would always defend me from the bullies at our school. she was my first love, my only true love. the person who broke my heart.

-------

FLASHBACK~~

"YAH! Don't you have some manners? Why would you bully Myungsoo, huh? Who are you to do these things? I'll report you to the principal's office.." the boys scram, lea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter