Sorry.

I Am Your Stalker.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'll take responsibility, Ms. Kim. I'll make the projects again." you lowered your head in embarassment. 

"Can you possibly make 6 projects by Monday, Ms. Lee?"

"I'll help her." everyone turned their eyes to Hoya. "Mr. Lee? How are you involved in this?"

"Well. She lost my friends' projects. And.. there's nothing to lose if i'll be a helpful friend." 

The teacher nodded. "Fine. Monday." she left the room. Hoya walked up to you and sat beside you.

"What happened anyway?" "Look, Hoya, you don't have to concern yourself with this.. It's my fault.."

Hoya titled his head a bit. "What happened?"

"I don't know. I gave Myungsoo the project at the rooftop.. And.. i think he accidentally left it there. And.. I forgot to get mine from the pile."

you smacked your head and sighed. Hoya chuckled, which earned him a glare from you. "I almost didn't sleep because of that..."

"That's why I'm going to help you!" you smiled at him. "Thanks, Hoya."

just then Myungsoo walked to your seat. "The janitor said he accidentally threw it at the garbage...." he stopped and looked away. he rubbed the back of his neck and turned to you. "Just...just.. do it again.."

"Myungsoo-ah.. at least be nice to her..."

Myungsoo just scoffed and left you and Hoya.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOUR POV

RIIIIIIINGGGG~~ 

"Class dismissed."

 

I didn't even get to say sorry to Myungsoo. I swung my arm to Hyejin. 

"NO. I AM NOT GOING WITH YOU, ~~~~AH!" 

"PLEASE? I CAN MAKE YOU HANGOUT WITH HOYA.."

Hyejin's eyes sparkled and she grinned. "Soooo, where are we going?"

I chuckled at her cute actions. "Look. There's Myungsoo."

We decided to follow Myungsoo. I won't be able to sleep if I can't say sorry to him.

We looked like silly fangirls stalking some idol. "Hyejin-ah, i think we look like idiots. We can follow him without these weird looking shades. We a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter